38

*Jaelyn* 

Raw

I am at Raw in Austin, Texas at the University of Texas. I am backstage with my sisters. I had my head down as I read texts. "How's Bridgette?" Nikki asked. "She's good. She's 4," I said. "Already? Time flies fast," Brie said. 

"Yup. How was Eva's wedding?," I asked. "It was beautiful. It'll be aired on Total Divas in a few months. Did she invite you?" Brie asked. "No she didn't," I said. "That sucks," Brie said. 

"Oh Jae, Brie and I are gonna go to Phoenix to see Mom. I was wondering if you wanted to come," Nikki asked. "Maybe, I go see mom before Summerslam weekend. I thought you were going to see John?" I asked. "He told me to do some soul searching. We have broken up. Well I gonna use the restroom," Nikki said.

Nikki headed to the rest room. "Brie, you, mom and JJ need to tell her the truth that you all spoke to John about him letting her go," I said. "Maybe after Summerslam," Brie said. "Maybe I'll tell Nicole everything," I said. 

"No, don't tell her. She'll still blame you," Brie said. "Okay then! I'm gonna go see what Lauren's up to," I said. "She's doing her segment with the Authority. Did you see her hair?" Brie said. "I like it. It makes her different an breaking out of her brother's shadow," I said. 

I turned on the monitor. I hear the contract signing between Brie and Stephanie. Lauren Rollins vs John Cena vs Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. I see Lauren folding her arms, smiling.

"Tonight is the official contract signing for my match at Summerslam against Brie Bella," Stephanie said. "Which you can see on the WWE Network for $9.99 a month," Triple H said. "If Brie gets out of line tonight, I will slap her so hard she will end up in a hospital bed next to her husband Daniel Bryan," Stephanie said.

"Actually that is gonna be you bitch," Brie said. I rolled my eyes. "Not if I do something about it," I mouthed.

"The Biggest Fight at Summerslam we get to see John Cena def the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Brock Lesnar and our own Lauren Rollins in the main event of Summerslam," Triple H said. 

"Lauren's gonna get hurt when she gets beat by my man John," Nikki said. "Lauren will win. I believe in her," I said. "Little bitch stole Dolph from me," Nikki said. "That's your story. There are two sides of every story. Well, I am gonna go to catering," I said. 

"Okay," both Brie and Nikki said. I got up and left our locker room. I left the door open a little bit. "I can't believe she is friends with Lauren," Nikki said. "I know. Lauren doesn't care about her," Brie said. 

"Hey, Jae," Lauren said. I shush Lauren. "Brie and Nikki are talking about you," I mouthed. "Lauren's basically trying to steal Dean from Renee. And Jae she knows that she's gonna be single since no one wants her," Nikki said. "I'll never forget how you slept with Bryson while she was pregnant with Bridgette," Brie said. 

"Sometimes, I wished Jaelyn actually died in childbirth with Bridgette in the womb," Nikki said. "Then it will still be only me, you and JJ," Brie said. "I'm glad we dragged her into this, and well still blame her and she will be fired from WWE," Nikki said. As I over heard Brie and Nikki talking hurtful things about me. Lets see about that!" I whispered. 

"What are you gonna do? Lauren asked. "I got something up my sleeve for Brie and Nikki. Something I waited 21 years of my life for," I said to her. 

Later that Night

They just finished up with Seth Rollins vs Heath Slater with Dean and Lauren at ringside. Dean gets to pick the stipulation for him vs Seth at Summerslam.