27

Dec 2013

Christmas Day

*Jaelyn* 

Lauren and I are celebrating Christmas with our daughters. Rosalie came from Iowa to visit her mom. It's also Rosalie's 4th birthday. Bryson went back home to see his family for Christmas in San Deigo. 

Rosalie and Bridgette were playing in their room. Lauren and I are setting everything up. "I can't believe she's four years old already," she said. 

"In a few months Bridgette will be 4 as well," I said. "Time flies too fast," she said. "I remember giving birth to her on Christmas morning. I was only three months pregnant when she was born," she said. 

"14 weeks. That's pretty early," I said. 

"She went to NICU and was in there for over a month. She was a miracle baby," she said. 

"How did you give birth to her that early?" I asked. 

"Stress, being sick and trauma I had experienced from Nick (Dolph). That's why I stopped wrestling to raise Rosalie and support my brother. Now I am back to wrestling because of her. I don't regret having her but I wish she was made by someone else," she said. 

"That's a good thing you are. Don't regret anything. I don't regret having Bridgette or getting pregnant by Bryson. My mom had to raise Brie and Nicole at 19 and I been raising Bridgette since I was 17 years old. Being a teen mom isn't easy," I said. 

"Either is being a single mom," she said. We finished setting up Rosalie's birthday party. 

"Rosalie, Bridgette, come on," I said. Rosalie and Bridgette came to the kitchen. 

Lauren picked up Rosalie. "Ready to celebrate your birthday?" she asked her. 

"Yeah," Rosalie said. I picked up Bridgette so she can see. We started singing happy birthday to Rosalie. Rosalie blew out or four candles. We all cheered for her. I turned the light on. 

We sat them in the chairs. I started cutting the cake in even slices. I gave Bridgette her a piece and Lauren gave Rosalie a slice. Bridgette was just eating the cake but not the frosting. 

*Jon/Dean* 

Colby, Joe and I are heading over to Jae and Lauren's house. Colby unlocks the door. 

"Who's here?" Lauren asked. 

"Its just me and the guys," Colby said. 

"Oh okay," she said. 

As we went inside, I noticed a little girl with Lauren. Its not Jaelyn's daughter. I looked at her. 

"Who's this?" I asked. 

"I didn't know that Rosa was visiting," Colby said. 

I looked at Lauren. "I didn't know that Joe and Jon were coming," she said, looking at me.

"Uncle Colby," the little girl said. 

"I'm gonna go," I said. 

"Are you okay, Jon?" Joe asked. 

I walked out the door. 

*Lauren* 

I just noticed that Jon left the apartment. "I better go after him," I said. 

"You need to tell him about Rosalie," my brother said.

I walked out the door to chase after Jon. "Jonathan!" I yelled for him.