23

June 2013

*Lauren* 

Payback Pay Per View

My match against Kaitlyn and AJ Lee is going on. I am out of the ring, slowly getting up. AJ got Kaitlyn in the Black Widow. Kaitlyn wasn't tapping out. "TAP!" AJ Lee screams. Kaitlyn is close to to tapping out. I did a superkick to  AJ Lee's head. WWE Universe started cheering.

("Where did Lauren come from?" Michael Cole asked.) 

I had rage in my eyes. AJ Lee let Kaitlyn go, Kaitlyn rolled out of the ring. AJ slowly got up and I rushed over and did a curb stomp to AJ's head. 

("New Champion!" JBL said.) 

I covered AJ.

1

2

3

"Ring the bell!" the ref said. I rolled off AJ and crawled towards the ropes. "Here's your winner and new Diva's Champion, Lauren Rollins!" Lilian announced. I started crying as the ref gave me the title. 

("Now all members of the Sheild including Lauren are champions," Michael Cole said. "She was at the right place at the right time," JBL said. "Congratuations to the Diva's Champion," Jerry said.)

I slowly got up and I lifted the title over my head. "I did it!" I said. I got on the ropes, I rose the title above my head. "I run this Divison now! This is why I am the Empress of the Shield!" I mouthed. 

Kaitlyn was in tears and AJ Lee was screaming her lungs out. I got down and got out of the ring. I headed to the stairs to meet my brothers. 

"Congratulations!" Colby said. I hugged my brothers. "You deserve it, sister," Joe said. Jon hugs me. He spun me around. "You did it. All the hard you have ever done," he said.

"I better call Jaelyn and let her know that I won the Diva's Championship," I said. 

"Go call her," Colby said. 

I called Jaelyn. 

"Lola?" she asked.

"I am the new Diva's Champion," I said. 

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" she said. 

"Thank you. I wish you were here to celebrate with us," I said. 

"I know but I had to travel with NXT," she told me

"Okay. Maybe when I get home, we can celebrate together," I said. 

"Okay well I better get back to driving home," she said. 

"Okay. I love you, Jaelyn," I told her. 

"I love you too," she said. 

I ended the call.

*Jaelyn*

I headed home after a long night of traveling with NXT. Paige was in the car with me since I can't drive alone. 

"Are you and Lauren dating?" Paige asked. 

"No, we are just besties slash room mates," I said. I dropped Paige at her apartment. 

"See you at the PC," she said. 

"You too," she said, getting out of the car.

I drove to Bryson's apartment to get Bridgette.

*Lauren*