37

*Jaelyn* 

A few days has passed. I just took Bridgette's registration forms to her school. "Mommy, am I gonna be in preschool?" Bridgette asked. 

"Yes for your 1st year," I said. "I cant wait," she said. "I bet. That's why we are going school shopping for school clothes and supplies like pencils," I said. 

"Teachers want all kids to bring crayons, markers, glue, etc," she said. 

"Well you don't have to. You guys aren't gonna use them all up. I bet they have some left over from the year before," I said. Bridgette nodded. 

"How was visiting Nani and Papaw Dale with Daddy?" I asked. 

"It was good. They miss you though," she said. 

"That's good. I miss them too but they want us back together," I said.

"I know. Nani told me. I told her that Daddy has a new girlfriend," she said.

"What's Daddy's new girlfriend's name?" I asked her. 

"Celeste," she said. 

"Do you like her?" I asked. "I do but at least she isn't mean to you," she said. "That's true. Did she go with you guys?" I asked. 

"No she didn't. She's taking a college class at Full Sail," she said. 

"Daddy and Celeste meet at Full Sail while he was helping putting the ring together for NXT?" I asked. "Yes they did. She was in the café area and she asked him out and that's how it happened," Bridgette said, smiling. 

I pulled into the Walmart parking lot. We went inside Walmart. "Okay Bridge, you know the rules. You stay near the cart, don't take off, don't ask for everything and most of all whats the number 1 rule?" I asked. 

"Don't wave or  talk to strangers," she said. "Smart kid," I said, smiling. 

I grabbed a cart. "I'm gonna sit in the cart if that's okay," she said. "Well we need groceries for the house. Remember Rami?" I asked. 

"Yes," she said. "He's gonna come over and babysit you while I have mom time with some girls from NXT," I said. 

"Cool. You need time to yourself," she said. 

An hour later, Bridgette and I got home. I put groceries away while she took her new clothes to her room. "Bridgette, once you are done putting your new clothes for school, can you please do some ABC Mouse?" I said. 

"Okay Mommy

"Okay Mommy. On my iPad or computer?" she asked. "On your iPad for half an hour. I'll be taking a shower," I told her. "Ok," she said. 

I went upstairs to my bedroom.