19

April 2012

*Jaelyn* 

Its been almost a year since my daughter Bridgette and I moved to Florida. A lot has changed. Bridgette's a toddler now. She sleeps in a big girl bed now. Bryson moved to Florida but he doesn't live with me.

Since I moved to Florida, I grew up. I am living my dream of being a wrestler. I am Lauren's protégé at the moment.

Right now, we are watching Extreme Rules. My sisters music was playing. Nicole's the Divas Champion. I noticed something about Nicole's hair. 

"Jae, look what Nicole stole from you," Lauren said. 

"I know. My brown/red hair ombre color. How dare she stole my hair," I said. 

"Mommy, Auntie Coco stole your hair," Bridgette said. 

"She's a mean girl," Rosalie said.

"Come out and face us," Brie said. "Um me!" Nikki said. "This title isn't going anywhere," Brie said. Michelle McCool's theme starts play. "Is Michelle back?" Bridgette asked. Layla came on the screen. 

I gasped. "Oh my god! Layla!!! My idol!" I said. "Welcome back, Layla," Lauren said.

We were watching Layla vs Nikki. We are cheering Layla on. "Come on Layla," I said. 

My sisters did their twin magic. Brie kicks down Layla. Brie was gonna do the Bella Buster but Layla encountered with her signature neck breaker. "That was nasty neckbreaker!" Lauren said.

"Yes it was," I said. I admired the finisher. "Layla's the new champion!" Lauren said. 

"That was very cool," I said. 

I smiled as the match ended. "Nikki deserved that," I said. 

"Well since Nicole stole your hair. How about we change the color?" Lauren asked.

"Will I get introuble?" I asked. 

"Nope. They want you to recreate your character in your own way. Show them what the Rebel Bella is all about," I said.

"Since I have dark hair with green in it. Maybe you should try all dark brown hair and I can do medium brown hair," she said. 

"You know what I love the sound of that," I said, smiling. 

"Next Month, Five Seconds of Summer has a concert in Orlando. Would you like to go?" she asked. 

"Your boyfriend Luke Hemmings invited us?" I asked. 

"He's inviting us back stage," she said. 

"That's cool. What are we gonna do with the girls?" I asked. 

"Bryson will have his weekend visit with Bridgette and Colby will watch Rosalie," she said. 

"Sounds good," I said.

One Month Later/May 2012

*Lauren*