17

Two Weeks Later /Mid-June 2011

*Jaelyn* 

Two weeks has passed. Lauren, Sara Amato and Bill DeMott have been training me to wrestler. Even though Lauren's been training me for a couple of months since I been in Florida. Bridgette and Rosalie are in daycare. 

"Good job, Jaelyn. Now its time to take a body slam," Bill DeMott said. 

I nodded. "So who will do the body slam on me?" I asked. 

"Lauren will pick you up and do a body slam on you. Remember to keep your neck tucked in or else you'll end up hitting your head and have a concussion," he said. 

Lauren gave me the head gear. I put the gear on my head. "Okay, I am gonna scoop you up and plant you down," she said. 

I nodded. Lauren scooped me up, I tucked my neck in and took the body slam. 

I got after taking the body slam. "Good Job, Jaelyn. Now, you will learn to do a headlock then Lauren will do a take down on you and you will put her head in a leg lock and she will kick out of it," Bill said. 

I nodded. We did what Bill told us to do.

Two Months Later/Late Aug 2011

I've been training non-stop since I got approved. My body's sore and bruised. I am taking a breather and a break. "How are you feeling Jaelyn?" Bill asked. 

"Sore and in pain," I said. 

"In a good way or bad way?" he asked. 

"Good way. I been training for about a few months now. I am growning use to it," I said. 

"That's good," he said. 

I nodded. 

"Bill, we are gonna need Jaelyn," I saw the Talent Relations; Mark Carrano and Johnny Laurinitatis. 

"Talent Relation wants to see you," Bill said. 

I nodded and got up. I followed them. 

"Since you been training so hard, we made an agreement for you to dye your hair blonde," Mark said. 

"Blond. I can't do blond. I hated being blond. Why can't I keep this red hair?" I said. 

"Wait did I hear you guys want her to go blond?" Dusty asked as he walked over.

"Yeah we want her to go blond despite her being the younger sister of The Bella Twins," Johnny said.

"If she doesn't want to go blond don't let her. Let her keep her dyed red hair. She's a rebel and her red hair makes her a rebel of her sisters. There's always a Rebel in the family," Dusty said.

Once I hear Dusty say the words 'Rebel in the family' It sound like the gimmick I knew. 

"Well we actually have a name for her," Johnny said. 

"What's my ring name?" I asked. 

"BabyJ," Mark said. 

I raised my eyebrow. "BabyJae?" I asked.

"Baby J aka the Baby Spice of WWE," Johnny said. 

"I'll try it," I said, lying through my teeth. 

"Good deal. Plus you can dye your hair brown with red tips," Mark said.  

"When do you want me to do it?" I asked. 

"Tonight. We want to see it tomorrow when you come to practice," Johnny said. 

I nodded. "May I go back to my training?" I asked.