14

*Jaelyn*

Bridgette and I are officially in Florida. We live with Lauren. Her daughter Rosalie is moving in with . We are finishing unpacking. Bridgette's taking a nap in her room. Lauren's helping me with my room.

"I got your pictures hanged up," she said.

"Thanks, Lola," I said, smiling.

"You're welcome," she said, smiling back.

"Oh okay," I said.

"So when do you want to start working out to get in shape for the ring?" she asked.

"Whenever you want to. I need a babysitter for Bridgette?" I asked.

"My brother Colby and his girlfriend will babysit her?" she said.

I nodded. "I better write stuff down for Bridgette before that happens. Like her allergies and foods that she can't eat or drink," I said.

I wrote stuff down.

An hour later, Lauren and I are at the local gym in Tampa. Colby and his girlfriend are babysitting Bridgette. I got my workout attire on. We started stretching. "When you tried out for WWE, how was it?" I asked.

 "When you tried out for WWE, how was it?" I asked

"It was tough. Bill DeMott and Amato are pretty tough on us trainees. Its two days worth of trying out. Do it right and not mess up, you'll do great," she said.

I nodded. "Is there anyone who are judgemental?" I asked.

"There's your sisters; Brie and Nikki. Michelle and Layla," she said

"Figures. and Layla? She was always nice to me when I attended the shows," I said.

"She's the one that inspired you to be a wrestler?" she asked.

"Yeah she is. Same with Lita," I said.

"Thats cool. Wanna know who inspired me to be a wrestler?" she asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Trish Stratus," she said.

"Oh my," I said.

"Well. We better start working out," she said.

I started the treadmill and she did as well. "Just start out slow, bestie," she said.

I nodded. I wonder what Bryson is doing at this moment.

*Bryson*

I am in San Diego. I started my summer job. I miss Jaelyn and Bridgette. Mostly Bridgette. I dropped out of school to get my High School dipolma early.

"Heard from Jaelyn?" Jessica asked.

"She made it to Tampa safely. She misses everyone except Carolyn Rossum," I said.