39.

Next Day

*Jaelyn*

I am back in Florida with Bridgette. We are at the local pool for some mother daughter time. Last tonight, I am meeting up Bryson to meet his new girlfriend. We took a break from swimming.

"Do you guys have lactate free ice cream?" I asked.

"No we don't. I'm sorry," they said.

"They don't sweetie," I told her.

"But we do have diary free ice cream," they said.

"That's okay, Mommy," she said.

"One diary free vanilla icream and one twist flavors," I told them.

"Okay, what's the name?" they asked. "Garcia," I said.

"Coming right up," they said. We sat down.

"Are you ready for your first day of school for the first time?" I asked.

"Yes. I can't wait. Did I go to school last year?" she asked.

"No, you didn't. You had to wait until you were 4 years old to start preschool," I told her.

"Now I am four," she said.

"Yes you are. Also you were born two days before my 17th birthday," I said.

"I noticed when I turned 4, you turned 21 two days later," she said.

"Order for Garcia?" vendor said. I walked over and paid them.

"Thank you," I told them. I gave Bridge the diary free one.

"Thank you, Mommy," Bridgette said.

"You're welcome. Did you watch Raw last night with Daddy?" I asked her.

"Yes. I saw Dean flirting with Aunt Lauren during Seth vs Heath Slater Beat the Clock Challenge as he was distracting Seth," Bridgette said.

"Did you watch the part me, Auntie Breezie and Coco at the end of Raw?" I asked.

"No. Daddy knew that you were going to beat them up for storyline," she said.

"Good thing your daddy did that," I said.

"Mommy, when you gonna meet Daddy's new girlfriend?" I asked.

"I am gonna meet up with your dad and his girlfriend for dinner later tonight," I said.

"Who's gonna baby sit me?" she asked.

"Well Rami's busy. Do you remember Leigh?" I asked.

"Yes, she goes to Full Sail as well. She babysat me a few times" she asked.

"Yeah, she babysat you since aunt Lauren moved back to Iowa," she said.

"Miss her and Rosalie?" I asked. "Yes, I do," she said.

"Maybe when Raw is in Des Moines, we can visit them backstage," I said. Bridgette nodded.

"Is Daddy bring his girlfriend around when your visiting him?" I asked.

"Nope. He won't bring her over until you meet her," she said.

"That's a good thing. That's our rule. If his girlfriend wants to meet you, I have to meet her first," I told her.

"Is that the same way around if you date someone as well?" she asked.

"Yes, my future boyfriend has to meet your daddy if he wants to meet you," I said. She nodded.