26

Oct. 2013/Raw After Battleground

*Jaelyn*

Lauren and I arrived to the venue for Raw. I am having my Raw debut match against my sister Brie. I can't wrestle Nikki because she has an injured shin. My older sisters didn't expect me to show up or debut any time soon. 

"Ready for your debut match?" Lauren asked. 

"Yup. Its my first match on the main roster," I said. 

"Just breathe and go out there and show them what Jae Bella is all about. Including to your sisters Brie and Nikki," she said. 

I nodded. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Well well if it isn't our little sister Jaelyn," Nicole said. 

I looked at her. "Seriously? Why are you bothering me? Your just upset that I am here. You two always hated me and jealous of everything I done in my life," I said. 

"You still don't belong here. Why don't you stop and go back home and take care of Bridgette," Nicole said. 

"You gonna make me? That's what I thought. I am here because of her. Plus Bryson have 50/50 now since he's a good father and we are coparenting," I said. 

"How about you guys leave her alone and she can prepare for her debut?" Lauren asked. 

"Hey, Lauren, I'll be taking that title away from you," Nicole said. 

I scoffed. "Whatever, Nicole!" I said.

My sisters walked away. "Yeah you better walk away," I mouthed.

"Just ignore them," Lauren said. 

"I know. I always do. I better go change out of this to my new gear," I said. 

"Alrighty, I'll be around my guys," she said. 

*Lauren* 

Jaelyn went to get into her gear. I went to find my boys. "Hey guys. Where's Jon?" I asked. 

"He's talking to Renee," Colby said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"He likes her. He's like her for a while," Joe said. 

"Well I liked him too," I said. 

"What? Wait you like Jon too?" Colby asked. 

I looked at my brother and he goes into protective mode.

"Never mind. I better got back to Jaelyn," I said walking away.

I headed back to mine and Jaelyn's locker room. I went into the room and Jaelyn was getting into her gear. 

"Who's it?" Jaelyn asked. 

"Its Lola," I said, smiling.

"Okay, what do you think of my ring gear that I have on?" she asked.