21

Warning: This chapter may contain mature content. Read at your own risk.

One Week Later

*Jaelyn* 

Lauren's on the road with Jon, Colby and Joe. I miss her terribly. We are secretly together. No one knows about us. Ever since they debut on the main roster, I am still in NXT. However, I am paired up with Corey Graves in a love angle storyline. 

-flashback from two days ago-

I went to Triple H's office. I wonder why I am being called to his office. "Hey Boss, you wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes, Jaelyn. Come in," he said. 

I came into his office. I saw Matthew Polinsky (Corey Graves) in the office. "How come Corey's here?" I asked. 

"Well, Jaelyn. You and Matthew are gonna be paired in a love angle storyline," he said. "Is that why he's bugging me?" I asked.

"Yup. Tonight, you and Danielle Moniett (Summer Rae) will have a match against each other. He will save you from summer after she attacks you," Triple H said.

Five Minutes Later

Matthew and I left his office. "I'm not gonna like this," I said to myself.

"I heard that!! I can't believe we are paired up as a couple now," he said, trying to hold my hand.

I moved my hand away from his. He tried grabbing my hand. "Will you stop trying to touch me!" I said.

"Sorry. Triple H told us to work on this love angle storyline," he said. I sighed. "Fine. Let me get changed for my match,"  I said.

"Okay. See you out there soon, babe," he said in cocky tone.I walked away from him to get prepared for my match.

Later

Danielle and I are having a great match. I got her in a roll up pin for the win. "Here's your winner. Jae Lynn!" Bryon announced. The ref raised my arm then I got blind sided by Summer.

("Summer Rae is a sore loser. Jae Lynn doesn't deserve this," Renee said.)

She kept attacking me. "Where's your best friend now Jae Lynn?" she asked.Everyone booed her then everyone started cheering.

("What's Corey Graves doing here?" Dusty said.)

"Get out now!" I heard Corey's voice. I covered my head after she stops attacking me. I slowly got up, I felt Corey touching me. I looked up and he held his hand out. I grabbed his hand, helping me up. 

"You okay?" he asked. I looked up at him and nodded. "As long as I'm around, no man or woman will harm you," he mouthed.

"Kiss her! Kiss her!" The NXT Universe chanted. I looked at him then kissed him on the cheek. I tried to leave but he didn't let me go. He pulled me into a kiss. We NXT Universe started cheering us on.

-flashback ends-

After the flashback ended, I pretend it never happened.

*Lauren*

I was driving home after leaving the airport, I can't wait to see Jaelyn. I miss her so much. I pulled into the drive way and went inside our apartment. I went inside the house, then shutting the door and locking it. "Baby, I'm home!" I said.

"I know you are," Jaelyn said, smiling. She walked over and kissed me. "Bridgette's at her dad's apartment," she said."Now, we are finally alone," I said. We sat on the couch next to each other. "I missed you so much," she said. "I miss you too," I said, stroking her hair.