16

*Jaelyn* 

Lauren and I got ready to have a girls night to celebrate me getting approved to be a WWE Diva. Colby's gonna babysit the girls while we go out. I finished my hair. 

"Jae? How do I look?" she asked. 

I looked over at her

I looked over at her. "You look hot," I said, smiling. 

"Thanks, your not ready?" she said. 

"I had to check on Bridgette first, Making sure she's feed, had a clean diaper and clothes," I said. 

"You haven't gotten Bridgette potty trained?" she asked. 

"Not yet. Since I been working for full time at Buffalo Wild Wings," I said. 

"Tomorrow I'll help you with Bridgette. I helped Rosalie and I can show you my technic I did for her," she said.

I nodded. "Let me get dressed and I will be come to the living room," I said.

Lauren nodded.

I went into my closet to find something to wear. 

*Lauren* 

I was in the living room, waiting for Jaelyn to come out. Rose and Bridgette were playing. Colby was on the floor with the girls. 

"Jaelyn?" I asked. 

"Just a moment!" Jaelyn said. 

"Okay," I said. 

"So Jaelyn got approved to be a WWE Diva?" Colby asked. 

"Yes she did. I'm gonna go with her Monday morning to continue training her," I said. 

"That's good," he said. 

"Jaelyn!" I said. 

"I'm coming!" she said. 

I got up. Jaelyn came out in her outfit. 

"You look nice, bestie," I said

"Thanks. Just in my comfort clothes," she said, smiling. 

"You look pretty, Mommy," Bridgette said to Jaelyn.