35

*Jaelyn* 

July 20th

Raw is in Miami Florida, Brie and I arrive as fans to Monday Night Raw. Stephanie doesn't know Brie and I are there. Brie was wearing Nikki's black Fearless shirt. I was a Motley Crue shirt with shorts. 

Bryson's watching Bridgette since I was added to the storyline

Bryson's watching Bridgette since I was added to the storyline. I am sitting in the front row, while Brie is in the rest room. I was watching the end of Roman vs Kane and Randy handicap match. 

Kane grabs Randy by the neck. Roman does the Superman Punch to Kane and then a spear to finish the match. 

"Hey, I'm back," Brie said. 

I looked up as Brie came back. "Our segment is  coming up," I said. 

"Thanks for telling me," she said, sitting down. 

We looked at the screen and we see Stephanie talking to Nikki's opponents. 

Nikki Bella vs Cameron, Rosa, Eva and Alicia Fox
Segment between Brie w Jae and Stephanie

Nikki's opponents came out. I texted Bryson.

"The following is a four on one handicap. Introducting Rosa Mendez, Cameron, Eva Marie and Alicia Fox," Justin Roberts said.

Me: Hey Bryson, are you and Bridge watching Raw?
Bryson/Bridge's Dad: Yes we are. Why?
Me: Well Nikki's match is next and I don't need Bridge to see it.
Bryson/Bridge's Dad: Okay but I can let her see you on tv then change the channel.
Me: Okay, you better make sure she's in bed by 8pm
Bryson/Bridge's Dad: I will. 

I put my phone away. I hear Nikki's music playing.

"And their opponent from Scottsdale Arizona. Nikki Bella," Justin Roberts said.

Nikki was walking down the ramp, Brie and I got up. 

(JL: Well guys, we seen Roman Reigns prevail in that 2 on 1 handicap match, but I don't know I can even remember four-on-one)

Nikki stopped at looked over. "Brie and Jae?" Nikki was smiling.

(JLB: I think Nikki Bella is walking in the gallows.)
(JL: All right she can be smiling on here.)

Nikki walked over to us. She hugged Brie first then hugged me.