6. No, it's fine. I like it.

Weeks pass and Parahoy arrives. Peter ended up coming with me. I know, kind of a dumb move, you would think. But he's not that bad, I promise. And also, he's one the only friends I have.

What else? Oh! Yes, my birthday. It was kind of... Sad? Yeah, I mean I knew it was going to be like that, but my expectations becoming real kinda hurt.

I also recieved that Happy Birthday text Taylor promised. It was something like:

T

Hey! Hope you're having a good day! Happy 24th Birthday!!!

xx

So yeah, that made my day much better.

So here we are, Miami, waiting in line to get on the damn boat.

"So... Are you nervous?" Peter asks by my side.

I turn to him, confused.

"Why would I?"

"You know... Taylor." he solftly shoves me with his elbow in my ribs.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I cross my arms and look away, repressing a smirk.

"C'mon, don't lie to me, nor yourself." The line moves and we advance. "Are you gonna talk to him?" He asks lifting his eyebrows.

"I... I don't really know what to think honestly..." I sigh.

"Stop lying to yourself. You know exactly what to feel, you just don't want it to be real."

And he's right. Being with Taylor just feels good, better than anything I've ever done. But the fear of rejection and being hurt keeps me from doing what I want. And I'm sick of it controlling my life.

"Today would be our two year anniversary" I sadly smile, looking down.

"What, really?"

"Yeah, we had just met a month back. I remember coming back to the room after the first concert...

. . .

"Dude, that was the sickest thing ever!" I jumped up and down as I entered the room.

He softly chuckled and closed the door.

"Thanks, it means a lot that you liked it." he came close to me and kissed me in the forehead. "And now if you let me, I'm gonna pass out from exhaustion." he threw himself on the bed face down and I laughed.

"Come on, don't go to sleep yet." I sat on my knees on the bed. "Don't be so boring" I softly shoved him and he turned around, his eyes lit up.

"Me? Boring? I'm gonna show you right now how boring I am." he mischeviously smiled.

And in matter of seconds he was all over me, tickling me. I laughed loudly under his touch.

"T-ta-aylor s-s-stop!" I panted. I quickly grabbed Taylor's arms, stopping him for a few seconds. But then he turned it around, being him the one holding my arms above my head.

He had a boyish grin on his face, and breathed heavily.

"Am I boring?"

"Yes, super boring." I teased with a big smirk.

"Let me ask you again." he increased the pressure on my wrists lightly and straddled my lap. I let out a gasp. "Am I boring now?"

"No, no, no. You aren't, I promise." he grinned, let my hands free and got up. "Where are you going?" I got on my knees.

"I'm gonna get changed, you should too." And as he turned back around I grabbed his wrist softly, turning him back at me.

"You were really amazing tonight." I held him close to me, brushing his long curls off his face. He licked his lips as I pressed our foreheads together "I love seeing you perform, I can tell you really enjoy it." I felt his heavy breathing as he softly put his hands on my hips.

"It was nice seeing my girlfriend screaming every lyric by the side of the stage" he smiled, my hands cupped his face and my heart skipped a beat.

"Girlfriend?" I asked grinning like an idiot.

Suddenly he realised what he had said.

"Oh- I... I'm sorry I wasn't thinki-"

"No, it's fine. I like it."

. . .

Peter and I stand in the pit waiting to see the show. We came really early this evening so we are pretty close to the stage. New Found Glory has finished playing and now it is Paramore's turn.

I loudly cheer as the band comes to the stage.

And there he is, Taylor, looking fucking amazing, like always.

I scream loudly as the first chords of Brighter begin to sound trough the speakers.

I scream, I dance and I feel amazing. I see Taylor happily dancing and playing, and I manage to catch his gaze a few times.

Finally Ain't It Fun ends, and everyone exits the stage.

The next band is X Ambassadors, but I am pretty tired by now, so I decide to go to sleep.

"Peter!" I call his attention over the loud crowd. He turns to me " I think I'm going to sleep"

"What? Now? C'mon, you know you love concerts!" He puts his arms around my shoulders.

I sigh.

"I know, I'm just really tired, see ya later" I make my way through the crowd and I finally arrive to the elevators.

The doors open and I press my floor number. I take a deep breath, realising how alone I feel right now. Physically and metaphorically. I listen to the music in the distance as I close my eyes and throw my head back for a moment.

I finally reach my floor and as I walk through the hallway I get a text on my phone.

T

Hey! Saw you in the pit during the show. Do you want to come backstage and see X Ambassadors and MwY with us? You can bring anyone if you're with someone!

I sigh for the hundredth time today and I debate about what to do.

Okay, I can have fun with Taylor and risk the possibility of me confessing him my feelings and ruin everything, or I can stay safe in my room and sleep.

I think I'll choose the latter.