12. I don't want it to end

We finally get our tacos on the drive thru and go back to Taylor's.

I leave the bags on the coffee table and throw myself on the couch.

"Want to watch something on Netflix while we eat?" I ask.

"Sure, what do you wanna watch?" he answers sitting beside me and starting to get the food out of the bags.

"I don't know, something that doesn't require me to think. I'm so fucking tired" I complain as I yawn lazily.

He chuckles.

"Big mouth?"

"Oh my god, yes" I exclaim.

We put on the show and we start eating our food.

We laugh together as we eat our tacos and I suddenly realize how happy I feel. It's how it used to be.

We finish the food after an episode and we accommodate in the couch to watch a few more. My head in this shoulder and his arm around me.

Damn, this is cool.

This feels so good actually.

I would do this all the time if I could.

We end up watching a scary movie. Which is honestly the best excuse to cuddle with him. And I am not gonna lie, we've had a few beers. Okay, more than a few. It is getting late, and I am fighting the urge to close my eyes to savour the moment for a few more minutes as the movie ends.

"It's late, we should probably go to sleep" he mumbles, his arm still around me.

"Yeah, probably" I sigh "But I don't really want to move right now" I chuckle and he does too.

Suddenly I feel cold from the absence of his warmth besides me as he gets up and turns on the lights. Stumbling slightly from his drunkenness.

"Come on, I'll help you" he takes my hands and I get out of the sofa reluctantly. I instantly feel dizzy and I stumble onto his arms "Oops, gotcha" he mumbles and chuckles "Let's try to go upstairs"

He grabs my hand and we walk up the stairs with difficulty.

Once we are in the hallway he lets go of my hand.

"Good night" he mumbles and goes to his room.

"Good night" I say back and I turn to my door, hearing his close behind him.

But an idea gets in my mind and I suddenly stop.

I hesitate for a few seconds on the hallway but I finally walk to his room and I softly knock.

"Open" I hear from inside.

I open the door, only letting my head in.

I see him next to his dresser, only wearing some joggers, with no shirt.

Damn.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"I uhm..." just say it "I'm so fucking scared right now" I confess laughing.

He chuckles "You were the one who thought that watching a horror film at night was a good idea" he exclaims.

"Shut up, you know I'm chickenshit. You should have stopped me!" I acuse him playfully.

"Yeah, sure, whatever" he laughs "So aren't you going to sleep?"

"And risk getting killed by a demon? Ha! No, thanks"

He stays quiet for a few seconds.

"Do you uhm... Want to sleep here?" he scratches the back of his neck.