18. Bye, Pumpkin

The party ends after a few hours and everybody goes home. Taylor and I try to clean up as much as we can so we don't have to clean up tomorrow when we're hungover.

I unlock my phone and I read the hour. 3 am.

I loudly yawn.

"Me, tired, need, sleep" I mumble against Taylor's back as I hug him from behind.

"Tomorrow we won't be able to clean this up" he responds as he turns around in my arms.

I press my chin against his chest as I look up to him, embracing him.

"That's looks like a problem for Rose from the future"

He chuckles.

"You won, let's go to sleep"

I let out a long and loud "Yes" and I go up the stairs with Taylor following me.

I head to my room on the end of the hallway.

"Hey," he calls me, I turn around and I see him leaning against his door frame "do you wanna... ehm...?" he pointed inside his room.

I'm almost sure he means sleep, but my mind can't help but wander.

Images of him just slamming me against the door and kissing me flash in my head.

Fuck.

I heavily blush.

"Just to sleep" he quickly adds.

I quickly nod.

"Yeah, sure. I'll... Get changed. Wait a minute" I rapidly get in my room and I close the door.

Damn, that was awkward.

I would be lying if I don't admit that the idea of him and I... doing more than kissing doesn't scare me.

I mean it's not that I don't want to, it's just the "taking our time" thing that we are trying to do.

I start to take my makeup off.

I don't even really know why I decided to do it.

I mean it's because I don't want to go too fast and then fucking up, but I mean... I really want him.

Like I really do.

I mean, who wouldn't? He's so fucking sexy.

And I mean I don't know if it's still the same, but he was good.

Like really good.

I mean, would it really hurt if we just... had a little fun?

No, we can't.

I mean it's just the first day of us being a thing.

I can wait a little bit longer.

Or maybe not.

I finish changing and I walk towards his room.

Fuck it, I'm gonna do it.

I slowly open the door and I look inside. The lights are turned off and I can faintly see his silhouette slowly breathing.

He fell asleep waiting for me.

Well, I guess today's not the day.

I sigh and I get to the bed.

He's still in his clothes from tonight and his phone is thrown on the bed.

I carefully put his phone on his nightstand.

I know his shirt will be ruined if he sleeps in it.

So I slowly take it off and I take his belt and his shoes too.