22. Just Mine

I get to the GDY shoot, where I see a few people already getting photographed by Lindsey.

"Rose!" I hear Hayley calling me.

I turn around and there she is. I hug her tightly.

"Come here, I think Brian just finished preparing this girl and will get to you in a second" she quickly says while guiding me where everyone was getting ready.

After that she leaves to attend a few other things, it's a really busy day.

I see Josh sat getting his roots bleached in front of a mirror.

I walk up to him, excited to see my friend.

"Dude, how are you doing?" I say and he turns around, instantly smiling.

He gets up and we hug, careful not to ruin his bleach.

"Great, Debbie and I solved everything. Thanks for your advice" he smiles.

"That's great, dude" he sits back in the chair and I sit next to him.

"So I heard about you and Taylor" he starts, moving his eyebrows up and down.

I chuckle and blush.

"Yeah, but we're keeping it chill for now" I explain to him simply.

"Hi, baby! Ready for your hair to be pretty colors?" Brain exclaims as he arrives and starts to play with my hair.

"Fuck yeah" I smile widely.

"So what were you thinking about?" He asks me.

Okay, maybe not that ready.

"I have no idea" I say guilty.

Maybe I should've thought it out.

"What are you doing?" I ask Josh.

"Like a bubblegum pink" he starts.

We look at each other, knowing exactly what the other one was thinking.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh, yes" I mumble.

"We should get matching hair!" we exclaim almost at the same time.

Brian laughs loudly behind me.

"Okay sweetie, whatever you say" he chuckles as he starts to get my hair ready to bleach it "So... now that we have some time for gossip," he mumbles and I cover my face with my hands embarrassed, knowing exactly what he was going to say "Girl, you and Taylor? Finally?" he excitedly asks me.

"Well, yeah, but it's really chill" I summarize, playing with my rings.

"But give me the juicy details!" he started to put the bleach on my head.

I sigh and laugh.

Okay, here it goes.

"Well, we've been a thing for two weeks. It's been great. We're taking it slowly for now, we don't want to rush into anything again, you know?" I see him nod in the mirror, Josh listens attentively "So yeah, that's pretty much it" I conclude.

"Oh, come on! What are we talking about here? First base, second base...?" he asks me cheekily.

I feel my cheeks get hotter as I look at him with wide eyes through the mirror.

"Brian!" I exclaim.

"Come on, just between us" he grins devilishly.

I hesitate for a few seconds.