17. Love feels great

Taylor and I get inside the house. But this time I don't let go of his hand.

We spend a few minutes talking to Logan and Joey M while I hug Taylor's arm the whole time.

I may look clingy but it feels so good to finally be able to do this.

We finally get a chance to be "alone", as we find a place in the corner.

"Are you having fun?" he asks me for the second time tonight.

I roll my eyes and respond "Yes, don't worry bout it" I say above all the noise in the house. I hold his hand "How about you?"

"Yeah, a little bit more since you're here with me"

I chuckle and I look down hiding my blushing.

"You're stupid" I mumble.

"But you like me" he teases smiley and I shove him playfully as I raise my head "You're so beautiful"

I blush heavily and I look away repressing a smile.

"Stop it!" I exclaim.

We both laugh.

I feel the happiest ever.

I can feel my heart pounding against my ribcage.

He tilts his head and looks at my eyes intensely as he bites his lip.

Fuck, that's sexy.

"You're so beautiful" he repeats, this time his voice is lower and deeper.

This time it doesn't feel like an observation. This time he's saying it to me, and he wants me to know it.

"Shut up" I say stone faced, hypnotized with his intense glare.

"Make me" he suddenly says, not a hint of regret in his eyes.

I stare at him surprised by his boldness. We can both taste the sexual tension in the air. I look at him for a few seconds as if asking for permission. And without a warning I grab the back of his head and I kiss him passionately.

He is quick to grab my hips and deepens the kiss even more, letting his tongue in my mouth.

I feel lightheaded.

I don't know if it's the beers or the liquid love pumping through my veins right now, but it feels fucking amazing.

I let out a soft moan in his mouth as he dips his fingers deeper on my hips and pulls me closer to his body.

That's gonna leave a mark. For sure.

We reluctantly separate and gasp for air, pressing our foreheads together.

But I need more.

And as if he can read my mind he leans even closer and starts biting my bottom lip.

I let out a few sighs, not wanting to be loud. I start playing with the little curly hairs at the nape of his neck.

He stops tugging on my lip and leaves a trail of kisses from my mouth, to my jaw to my neck.

He starts licking, biting and tugging on the skin on my neck. I start breathing heavily.  I feel like screaming.

This is turning me on way too much.

The sudden realisation that we are surrounded by people hits me.

"Taylor" I mumble with difficulty "We are in public" I tell him.

I don't really want to do this, but someone has to stop it because I know that in a few seconds I won't be able to.

"I don't care" he whispers against my skin. I feel his lips brushing against the marks he is leaving in my neck.