27. Fuck, Rose

I wake up in Taylor's arms, who has stayed with me the first night I've spent in my new apartment. I yawn quietly, not wanting to wake him up.

I open my eyes slowly, getting a slight headache from the light coming through the blinds. I take a deep breath and look at Taylor, letting me stare for a bit.

His breathing is slow, but steady. His slightly parted lips distract me for a second, but I can't kiss him now, he will wake up. His arms softly hold me against his nude chest.

Everything has been happening so fast.

Even though we are trying to go slowly, that is imposible with Taylor. When you love Taylor, you really do. You can't get enough of him. And I know he feels the same about me.

I guess we've been in our own little bubble of love and we haven't noticed what is going on around us.

I snuggle closer to him, not wanting the moment to end.

But I have to wake up eventually.

I carefully get up from bed, trying not to startle him.

I look at him one last time before leaving the bedroom. The bed a sheet mess.

I enter the kitchen and I start making coffee.

Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. Taylor.

That is the only thing I've been thinking about.

Him, and his perfect face.

And his perfect hair.

And his perf-

"Good morning" he whispers against my ear as he hugs me from behind. His mellow voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey" I answer back in the same tone. I turn around and I kiss the tip of his nose softly "Did you sleep well?" I ask.

His hands move to my hips, softly grabbing them.

That feels... Interesting.

"I always do when you're with me" he grins.

I smile and I look at him.

I love him too much.

"You're cute" I whisper.

He chuckles and lowers his head, trying to hide his blushed cheeks.

"Shut it" he says back, embarrassed.

"I like the shirtless thing you have going on" I smirk, looking down at his body, only covered by his joggers "You should do it more often" I whisper.

He rolls his eyes and laughs.

My hands cup his face and I lean in, kissing him slowly. He kisses back, showing me in just one kiss how he feels about us.

And I can tell you, I feel the same.

We slowly pull away and I stare into his beautiful green eyes.

I love him so fucking much.

"I think I'm gonna go for a run" he suddenly speaks.

I look at him surprised.

"A run? Since when do you go running?"

"Since today" he says back, with a confidence I've never seen before in him.

That's kinda sexy.

"Okay, sounds good"

"I'll probably stop by my house and I'll grab some clothes to change into" he reflects aloud.