28. I don't care

Taylor's PoV

I finally close the door. It's been a long fucking night. Everyone has finally left, leaving me and Rose alone.

I stretch my back as I walk into the living room, where I see Rose trying to clean up a bit in her very drunk state. But she finally fails, falling to the floor in her attempt to pick up some beer cans.

"Ouch" she groans.

I let out a deep belly laugh. It's not like I'm being mean, but you should have seen that fall. Believe me when I say that was the funniest shit ever.

"Are you okay?" I finally get out between laughs as I help her get up.

"Yeah, I'm okay" she mumbles, rubbing in pain her ass.

"Come on, let's go to sleep, you've had enough today" I tell her softly as I start guiding her to the bedroom.

"No! I promised we would make out after everyone left!" She whines.

I stop walking, I look at her and I chuckle.

"Tomorrow we can make out all you want" I jokily answer back.

"No! I promised you" she pouts and hugs me, burying her face in my chest.

I complain the option for a moment. She is quite adorable. But no, she's too drunk.

"You're super drunk, Rose"  I whisper, trying to convince her to go to sleep already.

"Just five minutes" she mumbles and starts kissing my jaw delicately "For me?"

I close my eyes.

Oh, that feels fucking amazing.

Her hands hold my face softly as she starts kissing my lips. I correspond gently to the kiss, I don't really want it to become anything else.

Don't get me wrong, I want nothing else but to kiss her to death right now. But she's drunk, it feels wrong. I feel like I'm taking advantage of her, and I don't like that.

I finally pull away, the taste of cheap vodka and cigarettes bringing me back to reality.

She looks at me confused, I would be too. I mean who wouldn't want to make out with her.

"Babe, come on. Let's go to sleep" I whisper.

She gets closer to me, our noses touching. I look into her eyes for a second, and I see Rose, in front of me. Waiting for me to kiss her.

Am I really that dumb?

Just as I'm about to make a move, her breath, which awfully smells like beer takes me back.

"Babe, c'mon" I repeat.

She pouts.

"Please" she whispers, her lips almost touching mine.

I have to resist.

She sighs, but doesn't stop trying to convince me. She makes a trail of kisses from my jaw, to my neck leaving a hickey or two on the way there.

I shut my eyes closed.

She's making this so fucking difficult.

"Baby, we shouldn't..." I manage to get out, my voice breathy.

She ignores my words and returns to my lips, in part to convince me and in part to shut me up.

"Do you know that that jacket turns me the fuck on?" She mumbles against my lips.

I take a big gulp.

"Yeah?"

"Mmh-mh" she hums "You would look better without it, though" she tells me, not breaking eye contact with me as she slowly takes off the garment and throws it in the sofa.

Oh, god.

"And I bet you don't need this either" she mumbles, fidgeting with my belt.

She's starts kissing my neck, I throw my head back in pleasure when she finds my soft spot.

"Rose, really. Let's go to the bedroom" I manage to get out with difficulties.

"I knew you would cave" she smirks at me. Mischief in her eyes.

"Not for that, to sleep" I explain, staring to get irritated.

"You always take the fun of everything" she whines.

I take her hand and I walk her to the bedroom, she grabs my ass on the where there.

"Stop that" I warn her.

"I don't want to" she giggles playfully.

I close the door behind us, I get her to sit on the bed and I crouch down to get on her level.

"Okay, now we're going to sleep" I tell her slowly so she understands me.

She completely ignores me and grabs my shirt, smacking her lips against mine and throwing me in the bed.

Her hands roam my entire body, stoping at my belt for a few seconds to unbuckle it. And I don't stop her.

But I just can't.

My hands stop hers in their mission to take off my pants.

"Babe, I'm serious. We can't do this now, let's go to sleep" I mumble, as I hold her hands.

She frowns.

"But you want to" she says, as if it was obvious.

"Of course I do, but not now. You're way too drunk" I explain, trying to get her to understand me.

"What? Since when are you deciding for me?" She snaps in disbelief, incorporating slightly.

"I'm not, I just-" I sigh annoyed "Can't we just go to sleep?"

"You just don't want us to do it because you think I'm not ready!" She raises her tone, ignoring me "Since when do you have the right to make my decisions?"

"I just don't think this is the best moment, Rose" I mumble.

"No, you think I'm not ready. Taylor, I am, okay? Let's just do it already" she whines and leans in to kiss me roughly. But I don't kiss back, I try to push her away softly, but she continues to kiss me.

She straddles my lap and takes my wrists, holding them by my sides.

"Rose... Stop..." I try to say between kisses

She ignores me again, and starts to unbutton my shirt.

"Rose, just fucking stop!" I finally get mad and yell.

She immediately does so, sitting up.

"Taylor, I swear I'm ready" she repeats.

"What if I'm not?" I reply, being slightly harsh.

She stares at me for a few seconds, the realisation hitting her.

"Oh" she responds, shocked.

We have a staring contest for a few seconds.

I have to go. Now.

I finally get her off me, I get up and I fix my clothes.

I walk to the living room, and I get my jacket, putting it on afterwards.

"What? Where are you going?" Rose asks me, close behind me.

"To my house" I respond simply.

"What? No! I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think-"

"Well, I don't care" I turn around facing her "I'll... See ya around" I finish, opening the door and leaving.