14. See ya on Sunday

A week passes, and living with Taylor can't get any better.

Just seeing him every day makes me not worry about anything.

But I know I'll have to to look for an apartment soon. I'm not really looking forward to it.

For now I'm just enjoying the time I have while the uni transfer is happening.

Today, Thursday, I wake up not too late and I make myself coffee. I make another cup and I bring it to Taylor's music room, where he spends most mornings writing.

I knock on the door.

"Come in!" he yells from the inside.

I enter and I see him sat, with his guitar on his lap and his laptop on the table.

He looks really cute, in his pyjamas with his glasses and his curls all messy and cute.

"Good morning" I say to him and I give him his coffee.

"Oh, thank you. You're amazing" he mumbles and takes a sip.

I sit on the table.

"What are you working on?" I ask him, knowing that he needs a break.

"Nothing really, I haven't written anything since Tuesday" he says a little defeated.

"You're too stressed out, you need to take a break" I tell him, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"I know, I've been thinking about that too" he sighs. "I've been thinking I should maybe do a roadtrip, alone. And I could write in another place more peaceful, you know?" he says, his eyes lost somewhere else.

"That sounds great, you should probably do that" I smile reassuringly.

But the idea of being alone here kinda scares me. I've made Taylor my rock, since I've been here I've been happy, and I don't know if him leaving would make that feeling go away

"You know what? I'll do it. I'll leave tomorrow to Florida" I look at him surprised. "I'll leave for the weekend, and see if I can get something done" he looks at me, an exited grin on his face "Are you gonna be okay here?"

"Yeah, sure. It's fine" I assure.

If you didn't know I'm a big ass liar.

. . .

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" he asks me worried as he gets his guitar in his trunk.

"Yeah, it's cool" I brush it off helping him with the rest of his lugagge.

"If you need anything call me" he repeats for the hundredth time.

We finish getting the things in his car. I stand in front of him and sigh. I love this dumbass so much.

"I'm gonna miss you" I mumble.

He chuckles and looks down.

"Me too" he says back with a smile.

I finally engulf him in a tight hug. I inhale his scent, cigarettes and apples.

"When you come back I'm gonna be waiting with Taco Bell and some cool movies, okay?" I whisper still holding him.

"That sounds great, I can't wait to get back" he says and we both laugh.

We pull apart.

"See ya on Sunday" I say.

"See ya on Sunday"