11. My throat is going to hurt later

A few weeks passed and I got everything in order to move to Nashville.

I'm crazy

Crazy in love

Shut up

The uni transfer thing is going to take a few weeks, but I am glad to get a break.

Taylor and I, well... We didn't acknowledge the kiss at all. We just talked about moving there and that's it. Which is... fine, I guess.

So I hopped on a plane and now I am in Nashville.

I pass the gates and immediately I see a head full of curls waiting for me.

He still has a shadow of the bruise he had in his eye.

It's kinda hot

Shut up

He sees me too and waves at me with a big silly smile on his face. I have the feeling I have the same expression.

I walk towards him and I hug him, burying my face on the crook of his neck.

"Oh, wow- Okay" he says surprised and hugs me back.

We hold each other for a second and I slowly pull apart.

"Sorry I..." I sigh "I'm just really exited to be here"

I smile and he does too.

"Come on, let's go to my house"

. . .

"So... This is it" Taylor says as he shows me the room.

His guest room is really simple. It has a bed in the middle, a desk, a small closet and a cute tiny bathroom.

"Cute" I mutter as Taylor and I put my luggage inside the room.

"When is the rest of your stuff getting here?" He asks.

"On Monday everything should be here" I reply.

"Cool, I'll let you unpack. You know you can stay for as long as you want, okay?" He puts a hand on my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine.

"Thank you, really"

"It's nothing. I know it'll be fun having you around" he smiled for the last time and left closing the door behind him "See ya for dinner!" he shouted from the hallway.

I let myself fall on the bed.

This is really not a crush, huh?

I punch myself mentally.

What the hell am I doing? Did I just change cities for him? I mean I hated LA, and I needed a change.

But what now? Now I practically live with Taylor, or at least for a little while. But do I really want a relationship? Am I just playing around? Because what a fucking bitch I am if that's true.

I can't play with Taylor's feelings, he's literally the best guy ever. I have feelings for him, that's for fucking sure. But am I ready for a relationship?

I mean we kissed, and he seemed to be pretty into it. So he must like me, right? But then we didn't really talk about it, maybe he regretted it.

But what if he hurts my feelings? I mean, last time, even though it was my fault, I spent months being a mess. And then after that, when I moved to Vegas, I just had a lot of meaningless sex with people I didn't even know. And even with Peter, it wasn't like Taylor. I loved Taylor, I still do, but with Pete it was more about sex, and never about us.