Chapter 2

Y/N

''Okay that was it for today!'' the teacher announced making me sigh from relief. Finally, this school day was over! As fast as I could I packed my stuff wanting to storm out of the classroom. Right, when I wanted to exit the room my shoulder bumped harshly into someone else's, both of us wanting to leave at the same time. 

''Ah sorry'' I instantly bowed my head before actually looking at the person. My eyes widened when I saw it was Jungkook....

Jungkook actually....how should I say this scares me a bit. I don't really know him but he always gives off a cold vibe. All I know is that he and his group of friends are rich students that come from families that own their own brands....must be lucky. He didn't say anything and just looked blankly at me. I once again bowed my head out of politeness before taking my leave. 

------------------------------------

''Minjoon- ah!'' I shouted happily seeing him exit the school building with the rest of the kids. He smiled when he saw me and ran his way towards me attacking me with a hug. 

''How was school?'' I asked while I removed his backpack from his back so I could carry it. His cheeks were so red because of the running and he was breathing heavy.

''Fun!'' He shouted happily while hopping beside me. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. I know he is going through a lot, but even so, he is always this bright. 

I put him in the car attaching the safety belt before getting in myself. As I was starting the engine I turned over my shoulder so I could look at him. 

''So what would you like for dinner today?'' I asked him. He placed his tiny finger to his chin as he started thinking out loud. 

''Fries!'' he shouted with his hands in the air. 

''Only fries?'' I questioned as I started making my way out of the parking lot. 

''Mmmmm with pizza!'' he added making me laugh. Whenever I ask him what he wants for dinner he always mentions junk food. 

''Alright then'' I spoke agreeing with his choice of food. 

I made sure to drive past one of our favorite places to get some Pizza and fries before heading home. Once we arrived home Minjoon instantly turned on the TV wanting to watch his favorite cartoon while I settled the food on the small coffee table in the living room. 

''Eom-....Noona'' he spoke while munching on his fries making me look at him. 

''Yeah?'' I questioned my hand reaching for a napkin to wipe away the mayo stains on his cheek. 

''We are making our present for mother's day at school'' he mentioned making me nod my head. 

''I'm sure she will love the present this year as well'' I smiled slightly ruffling his hair. 

Each year on mother's day we visit my sister her grave, Minjoon places his mother's day gift there. 

''Do you think so?'' He asked me and I noticed him becoming sad just at the thought of it. I pulled him on my lap pressing his back against my chest while I wrapped my arms around his tiny frame, my chin resting on top of his head.

''Minjoon- ah you know that your mom is always watching over you. She is smiling from up there'' I spoke one of my fingers pointing at the ceiling. 

''And right now she is extremely proud of you, just as I am'' he nodded while leaning his head against my shoulder.

''I....miss her'' he whispered softly against my neck making me hug him tight. 

''Me too...'' I whispered back and before I know it he drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

I sighed from relief entering the bar within a hurry. I got just on time! Hoseok was running a bit late today so I left the house later than usual, but luckily I made it just in time!

''Y/N'' My boss spoke once he noticed me. His eyes shifted to his watch checking the time.

''Just in time'' I grinned making him chuckle and shake his head.

''Hurry up'' he spoke trying to act as a 'strict' boss making me chuckle. I am lucky enough to get a job with nice colleagues and on top of that a nice boss. 

I took my position behind the bar after greeting everyone and immediately got to work preparing drinks for the guests. 

''Excuse me can I order?'' a familiar male voice spoke making me turn around. My face lost color the moment I locked eyes with Jungkook sitting at the counter. 

''Uhm Yeah sure'' I replied awkwardly making my way towards him. 

''What can I get you?'' I asked. For a solid 5 seconds, he didn't say anything and just stared at me. 

''A martini will do'' he finally replied making me nod my head.

''How do you want it?'' I continued asking. Why is talking to him so awkward? 

''With Vodka'' he replied plain. Once again he just stared at me leaving me standing there awkwardly. 

''Okay I will prepare it for you'' I faked a smile before turning my back on him and preparing his drink. But why did I had this feeling that a pair of eyes were glued on to me? As I was busy preparing the drink one of my co-workers stepped towards me shooting a smirk. 

''What?'' I questioned. Her smirk still not disappearing as she leaned against the counter.

''A fine looking man seems to be interested in you'' she spoke having me almost choke on my spit. 

''Oh hell no! I know him....that's why he is looking'' I admitted making her eyes widen out of surprise. 

''Oh for real? How do you guys know each other? Oh gosh....don't tell me he is your ex? Y/N how the hell can you let go of that!'' Before she could spit out some more nonsense I bumped her side telling her to keep quiet.

''Seoyun for god sake stop letting your imagination go wild! We just go to the same university'' I spoke. I noticed her wanting to laugh out loud but trying to hold it in. I shook my head and turned back to Jungkook serving his drink for him. 

Only then I noticed what he was wearing. He was actually dressed up very neat wearing a white blouse with a black tie and neat pants. Is he meeting someone?

''Thanks'' he muttered before loosening up his tie and taking a hold of the well-served martini. Without even knowing I started taking in his appearance more. His hair neatly combed to the back displaying his forehead and beautifully shaped eyebrows. Jungkook is actually a very build guy his arm muscles were extremely visible through his tight blouse.

Oh gosh, what am I doing? I quickly turned around immediately coming eye to eye with a smirking Seoyun. 

''Someone was having a good time staring'' she whispered to me making my face turn red.  

That night Jungkook didn't seem to meet with anyone. After finishing his drink he spends some time on his phone before leaving the bar. I wonder.....What his life is like.

Is that weird of me to think? I only know that he is a rich kid, but is that really such an easy life as people think. Of course, having a lot of money is luxury, but that isn't all there is. I wonder.....how it would be to stand in his shoes.