Chapter 4

Y/N

''Did I say something wrong?'' Jungkook asked and I could see that he was totally in shock himself. Minjoon placed his head in my neck while his body started to shake. 

When it comes to me fainting Minjoon kind of freaks out. It's because of something that happened in the past which became a trauma right now.  It happened 2 years ago, I was preparing dinner, but due to overworking myself I fainted. No one else was around except for Minjoon at that time. Seeing me faint caused a trauma since he couldn't do anything. He wouldn't stop crying and screaming while his tiny hands grabbed my fingers, but no matter what I didn't wake up. Luckily Hoseok arrived shortly after cause he was gonna babysit on Minjoon that night. He took me to the hospital and that's where I woke up. 

So whenever Minjoon just hears about me fainting he immediately gets flashbacks from that day and it makes him scared.

''Why would you say that!'' I shouted mad at Jungkook before storming away. Being in his presence is no good. On my way to the car I luckily managed to calm Minjoon down and he actually fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------------

''Yeah he is watching TV right now. There is still some dinner in the fridge so if you didn't eat yet feel free to take it'' I spoke to Hoseok over the phone my eyes focusing on Minjoon who was sitting on the couch all wrapped up in a blanket watching his favorite cartoon. 

''Okay I will see you tonight'' I smiled ending the call. Walking my way up to Minjoon I started to think about Jungkook again. Since the incident of me yelling against him I couldn't stop thinking about him. At that moment I just became mad because I was panicking. But no matter how I think about it right now it just wasn't right of me to do. Jungkook couldn't have known that saying something like that would bring up bad memories for Minjoon. I was being mean......

''Minjoon- ah'' I called out focusing his attention on me. I could already see that he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. 

''Come on let's get you into bed'' I smiled motioning my head towards the bedroom door. A yawn escaped his mouth while his hands popped out of the blanket stretching out to me. 

''I don't wanna walk'' He muttered half awake making me chuckle. In a minute I grabbed him by his waist placing him over my shoulder. Laughter escaped his mouth as I could feel his small hands attacking my back with his tiny fists. Not being bothered by his punches I made my way to the bedroom door plopping him down on the bed. It seemed like all the sleep from before got sucked away as he immediately jumped against my body wrapping his small arms around my neck. To defend myself I placed one of my hands on his side slowly starting to tickle him. He screamed in my ear mixed with laughter while falling on his back on the bouncy mattress. 

''Ah stop!'' He screamed out fighting against my hand. I decided to stop here holding my hands in the air letting him know I was going to stop. 

''Come on it's late you should sleep'' I smiled grabbing the warm sheets to tug him in. He obediently listened to what I said laying on the bed letting me tug him in. 

''Noona....'' He muttered softly. He laid on his back while I was seated on the floor leaning my elbows next to him on the bed. 

''Does it hurt?'' he asked his tiny finger carefully touching the bump on my head. 

''Not at all'' I smiled my hand slightly pinching his nose making him laugh. I decided to read him his favorite book and before I knew it I watched him fall asleep. Hoseok arrived just in time while I was already set to leave for work.

''I'm sorry for taking your time every night.....'' I muttered to Hoseok. I just feel bad for wasting his time like this. Especially since he has a girlfriend too. Luckily Hoseok his girlfriend is extremely nice and knows about the situation so she doesn't mind at all. Sometimes she even tags along with him but still...