Last Chapter

-Y/N's POV-

''You don't mind do you?'' Jungkook whispered softy against the back of my shoulder before placing a kiss there. His hands that were wrapped around my waist were starting to tighten feeling him press his bare chest against my back. I just slightly shook my head feeling too nervous to talk right now. I could feel my body being pressed against the bed still leaning on my knees a bit as his hand slid over my thigh going upward.

''Alright'' he spoke in a low voice before his other hand slowly started to strip me.

-------------------------------------------------

Rubbing my eyes they instantly fell on Jungkook sleeping next to me. I could hear the sound of a kids program coming from the living room don't tell me Minjoon is already awake. Looking at Jungkook I just couldn't stop staring. His long messy locks covering his face a bit and his broad shoulders on display along with his strong muscles. That moment Jungkook himself started to open his eyes and once they met mine I could feel my face heat up. I instantly pulled the blanket up till my nose causing him to chuckle. The memories of last night just made me feel nervous all over again. I could feel Jungkook his hand softly caressing my thigh while scooting himself closer to me.

''Are you okay?'' He asked checking on me because of last night. I nodded my head before scooting closer myself and resting my head against his chest.

''I'm fine'' I smiled reassured. Shortly after my ears caught the sound of our bedroom door open at a slow pace.

''I'm hungry'' I heard Minjoon his soft voice carefully speak making me chuckle, but knowing that I was still naked under the blanket made me panic a bit as well.

''Shall we make some breakfast?'' Jungkook asked Minjoon while getting off the bed. In comparison with me, Jungkook was dressed in something which was his boxer briefs. I turned towards the door looking at Minjoon his reaction. He just nodded with a smile as Jungkook grabbed himself some sweatpants and a shirt to put on.

''Hyung why are you in your underwear?'' He asked making me trying to hold in my laughter. As soon as Jungkook got dressed he walked his way towards Minjoon lifting him up and throwing him over his shoulder making him laugh.

''It was hot okay'' he commented while tickling his side and leaving the room.

''Don't burn down the house!'' I slightly shouted hoping he would have heard. I enjoyed my time in bed a bit longer before heading to the bathroom attached to our bedroom to freshen myself up.

---------------------------------------------

''Granny!'' Minjoon shouted seeing my mom enter the house. He jumped his way into her arms causing her to smile from ear to ear.

''Ah Minjoon-ah you should watch granny's back'' she chuckled before placing a kiss on his head. I walked up to my mom hugging her tight. Shortly after Jungkook came from the kitchen greeting her as well.

''I bought a bouquet with a lot of different flowers.....cause I don't really know what she would like'' he slightly smiled showing my mother the bouquet he bought this morning. She smiled warmly while placing her hand over his.

''She was absolutely fond of any kind of flowers. Ah, I can still remember how she proudly told me she was planning on opening her own flower shop in the future'' I could see my mother getting teary just at the memory of it. It really did feel like yesterday having her say that. She would always tell me that I would help her out in her shop.

''Are you ready to go visit mom?'' I crouched down carefully taking Minjoon his hands in mine. He slightly nodded before hugging me tightly. Minjoon never met his mother, but he remembers her through all the pictures we have shown and the stories that my mother and I have told him.