Chapter 22

-Y/N's POV-

Getting home I stormed my way inside meeting a happy Hoseok seated on the couch. 

''How was wor-''

''I seriously don't get him? I did nothing wrong....NOTHING! And he suddenly just says stupid stuff like that, if you don't want to be friends with me just say so'' I huffed from anger my voice a bit too loud causing Hoseok to run up to me. He tried to calm me down not even knowing what I was talking about while looking concerned.

''Are you okay?'' He questioned. Realizing how I talked just now made me calm down. 

''I'm fine. Do I not look fine? Do I look angry? Perhaps I am.....more like annoyed'' I sighed causing Hoseok to burst out into small laughter.

''Calm your anger down you don't wanna wake Minjoon up'' he smiled. 

''So who made you angry?'' He asked noticing I calmed down already. I sighed trying to relax my body before explaining what happened.

------------------------------------------

''Ah.....it seems to me Jungkook just needs some time'' Hoseok smiled reassured while grabbing my shoulders.

''Time for what?'' I questioned. He started smiling and noticed that smile. It was the 'I know something you don't know smile'.

''Time to think'' he answered plainly. I replied him with a nod not wanting to talk about this topic anymore. 

''Anyways thank you.....like always'' I muttered softly. His dimples started to flash along with the sweetest smile.

''No need to thank me. I love Minjoon just as much as you do. I know what you're thinking. That you're being a burden to me or annoying but you really aren't Y/N. You know you can rely on me and the other people around you'' Hoseok spoke and honestly hearing such a sudden confession made me teary. It's true I do think that I'm just a burden but hearing how I am not made me realize that I'm always just filling my head with negative thoughts.

''Thank you'' I muttered in tears before embracing him tightly.

---------------------------------------------------

''Minjoon-ah time to wake up'' I smiled while plopping myself onto the bed next to him. It didn't take long before he woke up already. His hands rubbing his tiny eyes making me chuckle. He is really the cutest. 

''Eomma'' he muttered with his still sleepy voice. This time I didn't even mind the fact that he called me his mom. 

''What is it?'' I asked smiling as I ruffled his hair. He scooted himself closer to me making me wrap my hands around him holding him against me. 

''I miss Hyung'' He yawned making me fall silent. 

''What do you mean? Hoseok is here with you almost every night'' I replied. The truth is I know very well that he is talking about Jungkook but somehow I was hoping I was wrong.

''No not Hoseok Hyung hehe. I mean your boyfriend'' he spoke making me instantly crack up.

''He is not my boyfriend'' I laughed causing Minjoon to get up in order to look at me properly.

''But I gave permission that he can be your boyfriend'' he mentioned making me recall the night when Jungkook invited everyone over for dinner.

''Minjoon-ah it doesn't work like that. Jungkook need to want to be my boyfriend and so do I, in order for him to actually become my boyfriend'' I explained but seeing his facial expression already showed that he didn't get anything from what I was saying. 

''Ah let's not talk about that okay. Come on we gotta get ready'' I spoke cutting this whole topic off. I got off the bed and just like usually Minjoon jumped off the bed into my arms. 

''But I miss Hyung. When will he come over again?'' He asked before leaning his head on my shoulder still feeling sleeping. 

''I don't know.......'' I muttered as my only reply. I never knew that Minjoon became so attached to Jungkook. He is never really fond of meeting new people, but I noticed with Jungkook he didn't mind. He wasn't shy or didn't talk at all. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Thursday night....I sighed looking at the dark streets once again. Goosebumps formed around my body due to the cold wind passing by. It has been so long but yet that day still haunts me. Am I really that pathetic? 

I sighed once again as I started walking. Jungkook and I are like complete strangers right now. He doesn't talk to me at all anymore and he doesn't visit me at work either. Guess the fight we had really ended things.........

As I started walking further into the night it became colder and colder, luckily it wouldn't take long before I would be at home. Looking at my watch I noticed it was 5 am and I even came across a couple walking outside. With that, I felt safe.....Just the thought of knowing that there are more people then only I walking outside around this time. 

I turned around the corner entering another alley and my heart dropped. A group of men stopped drinking from their bottles of liquor their attention fully pointed towards me. And there he was......I could still see bandage at the side of his head right where I had hit him. The strong scent of alcohol lingered around me as I looked at the men eyeing me from head to toe. Some even turning their lips into a nasty smile or smirk.

''Oh what a coincidence!'' He shouted out as he tried to get off the floor onto his wobbly feet.

''This is the wench I talked about!'' he spoke against the rest of the men that were with him. My adrenaline started pumping and I wasn't focusing on the situation at all. Right now all I was thinking off, was to get out of here. My breathing started to become heavy I felt like I was having a panic attack feeling my heart beat so rapidly. Before I know it I turned around running away as fast as I could. Right, when I left the alley I could already feel my body collide against someone else's. But feeling someone close to me right now felt like my only safe spot.

''Wow easy there'' The voice spoke my head still leaning against the male his chest as I felt my legs starting to lose their strength. My mind became dark and I started to get images of myself getting abused by those men flashing by. Fear slowly started to consume me. 

''Where did she go?!" The loud voices came from behind me and right now the person in front of me was my only hope. My hands wouldn't stop shaking as I reached for his jacket grabbing it tightly. My head started to lean more and more against his chest wanting to disappear right now. 

''S-Save me...'' I muttered under my unsteady breaths. 

-TBC-