Chapter 8

Y/N

I'm sure he will stop interacting with me from now on right? I'm pretty certain that the only reason he did it was because of a bet. But why do I feel a bit disappointed.....I guess secretly I was just hoping that Jungkook was being sincere. Looking at the sky I noticed how it was filled with dark clouds. 

''It's gonna rain soon...'' I muttered softly to myself while stopping in my tracks. I stayed in my spot looking at the sky while my thoughts took me elsewhere...Once I arrive home it will be silent. No one will be there. Minjoon won't be there. 

This is not the first time that Minjoon is staying over at Hoseok his place, but even so, it's still hard to get used to it. It feels lonely when he isn't around.

Right, when I was about to continue walking small drops started to fall onto my head. Luckily my home isn't far from here. I stuck my hand out catching big drops this time as the rain started to become worse, and before I know it, it came down like a waterfall. As fast as I could I placed my hands on top of my head trying to shelter myself, with pretty much nothing and started to run. Hearing big steps behind me I noticed I wasn't the only one running away for shelter. My eyes widened once I felt someone bump pretty harshly against the back of my shoulder, as my face turned a bit to the side I realized how I wasn't getting wet anymore while looking into Jungkook his dark eyes.

W-why is he still here?

The first thing he did was shoot me a bright smile. His hand was next to my head on my left side while he was standing on my right side to keep his jacket in place covering us both. My face heated up thinking about what was going on. I thought these things only happened on tv...

Taking in his appearance I could see his clothes partly being wetted by the rain while some drops were tangled into his bangs.

''We should move quickly. Which way was your house?'' he questioned while his eyes were focusing on the road.

''J-Just around the corner'' I stuttered seeing him nod his head. Both of us started to proceed walking but my mind was becoming a mess. Feeling Jungkook his chest partly pressed up against the back of my shoulder and his breath this close to me made me feel nervous. Why am I feeling this?! Luckily enough we reached my house just in time before the weather could get any worse and the both of us entered in a hurry. 

''Waa that was so suddenly....'' Jungkook muttered while taking off his shoes inviting himself in. He hung his jacket in the hallway before proceeding with walking. I as well quickly removed my shoes and jacket making my way behind Jungkook. Is he always this comfortable in strangers their house?

''Yeah...'' I muttered not knowing what to say. Right now I was only thinking of how to get rid of him. He turned back to me and I stopped in my tracks my face flushing red. Jungkook his clothes were wetter than I thought exposing parts of his chest. I instantly focused my eyes on the TV clearing my throat as I did so. 

''Uhm Thanks for sheltering me with your jacket.,'' I muttered. I could hear him step closer making me look back at him. 

''No problem once it began to rain I remembered you didn't have an umbrella with you. We have important tests soon that you can't fail so having you catch a cold won't do any good. Why is he being so nice to me? That stupid bet.....

''Anyways...do you mind if I stay a bit longer? Until the rain dies down that is'' he asked carefully. If I would own an umbrella I could just lend it to him and he would be away right now....but unfortunately forgetting those on the bus is a habit of mine. 

No, You need to leave!

''I guess...that's okay''

What am I saying?!

''Great thanks! Uhm do you perhaps have a shirt I can lend?'' He asked once again while looking down at his soaked blouse. 

''I'm sure one of Hoseok his shirts will fit you'' I replied while making my way to my bedroom. I could sense Jungkook following behind me entering the room as well. Since Hoseok stays over a lot he had some of his clothes laying here. Once I opened the closet a lot of Minjoon his clothes got revealed and I could hear Jungkook chuckle from behind me. As I began to search for some of Hoseok his clothes, Jungkook his hand reached from behind me grabbing on of Minjoon his shirts. I tried to ignore why he did so and continued my search. 

''He is such a cute boy....and his personality is so nice. He reminds me a bit of my little brother. Although I have to say my little brother can be cold as well.'' I turned around looking as he spoke. Once he mentioned his little brother a smile appeared on his face which made me freeze. It was a happy smile yet I could sense a lot of pain behind it. 

''How old is your little brother?'' I questioned finally getting my hands on one of Hoseok his shirts.

''8. He grows up so fast before I know it he will be a man'' He chuckled making me smile. When it comes to that I can totally relate. 

''Tell me about it. I wish Minjoon could stay 5 forever'' I joked tossing  the oversized green tee I could find right now. 

''Thanks'' he smiled softly before placing Minjoon his tiny shirt back in the closet. I could see his eyes awkwardly avoiding me as if he wanted to say something but didn't dare to. 

''The bathroom is over there'' I pointed to the door that was present in my bedroom. He just nodded and stepped away from me. Before he walked away he turned back one more time slightly scratching the back of his neck. Is that a habit of his?

''You should change too....your back got wet'' he muttered before storming towards the bathroom. Feeling confused I closed the closet thinking. I do feel that my back is cold and sticky... I walked up to the mirror looking at my appearance to check my back. Looking at myself my face heated up seeing my white shirt sticking to my back allowing it to become a bit see-through displaying the back of my bra strap. 

Don't tell me he saw?! Ah, what the heck of course he saw! My back was facing him when I was searching for that stupid shirt!

I slapped myself out of my daze and quickly grabbed an oversized hoodie to change into as fast as I could before Jungkook would return. This is gonna be awkward.

--------------------------------

It has been almost an hour and the rain still didn't die down. Jungkook and I actually talked a lot together. It was nice but on the other side, I kinda regret it. He saw the pictures I have in my living room of my sister and I and of course started asking about her. I somehow ended up telling him the whole story involving Minjoon...It's not that I mind it's just. I'm not sure if he is a person I can trust. At the moment Jungkook was laying on the couch watching TV while I was in the kitchen preparing some hot chocolate milk. He sure does get comfortable easily. Looking at my watch I sighed knowing I had to head to work soon. Jungkook would have to leave even if it doesn't stop raining. 

''Jungkook, I do have to head to work soon, so I'm sorry but you have to leave either way'' I spoke making my way back to the living room. Hearing no reply I furrowed my brows out of confusion. Did he not hear me or is he just straight up ignoring me?

''Jungkook?'' I asked but once I reached the couch my eyes softened. His knees were pulled up against his chest while his hands were resting under his cheek. His mouth slightly parted as he was silently sleeping. Seeing him wear the oversized shirt covering him up made such a huge man like him look small.  I placed the two mocks of hot chocolate milk carefully on the coffee table in front of the couch and reached for the blanket resting on the arm. 

''How am I gonna kick you out right now?'' I muttered to myself while covering him up with the blanket.