Chapter 27

- Y/N's POV-

I sniffed my tears away, Jungkook still holding me gently against his body. I opened my eyes just focusing on the beautiful nature in front of me while my head was rested against his chest hearing his heart beat steady. 

Crap.........

I always asked myself....Y/N how can you not fall in love with Jungkook. I mean he is a handsome looking guy and on top of that has the most amusing and kindest personality. He is really hardworking and always helps others out. Not to forget he is the type of person who puts himself last in order to make the people around him happy. Still, I was convinced that I really did see Jungkook as just a really good friend. Just like how I see Hoseok, but as I am seating with him here like this and thinking back about our times together. Just thinking about him doing these things with someone else makes my heart sting. Guess it's impossible to not fall for him right? Cause......I really do like Jungkook. 

''Anyways.....tell me about the girl. Is she nice?'' I suddenly asked getting rid of the silence. I slightly pushed myself away from his embrace to properly look at him. Why I was asking this? I don't know either. I actually wouldn't want to talk about her, but some part of me wanted to.  Perhaps cause I want to know what Jungkook thinks of her. Does he like her perhaps?

''She is nice'' He nodded as he just looked around the flower field. He slightly leaned backward placing his hands on the soft grass for support.

''Well that's good'' I smiled trying to bring some kind of smile on his face but it just didn't seem to appear.

''I bet she is really pretty. Actually, I'm sure every girl coming from a wealthy family looks extremely gorgeous'' I chuckled leaning a bit forward waiting for his reaction. I'm sure the girl is someone nice and pretty, someone, who fits with Jungkook.

''She is pretty'' he just muttered making my face turn blank.

''What's with that?'' I pouted and till my surprise, this time a smile did appear on his face, followed by a burst of small laughter.

''Ah why do you wanna talk about her so suddenly?'' he questioned through his laughter. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up as I looked away changing my seating position. I stretched my legs and also leaned backward just like Jungkook did, leaning on my hands as I looked at the side shrugging my shoulders.

''Just thought maybe you wanna talk about it. I thought you would be excited about it....'' I muttered a bit. I still didn't dare to look at him but from the corner of my eyes, I did notice Jungkook changing his position this time. He suddenly placed each of his knees beside me while his hands were resting on the ground next to my waist. As I started to look at him because of his actions he started to lean closer making my eyes widen. 

''What do you think of me Y/N?'' he suddenly asked and this time I felt my heart starting to pick up its pace. Why was he looking serious while asking such a question? I'm sure he is just joking around like always right?

''What do you mean?'' I questioned feeling myself starting to lean a bit more backward. 

''Just how I'm asking. What do you think of me? Do you think I'm nice? Do you think I'm good looking.'' I could see a sly smirk appearing on his face as he started to lean towards me more and more while asking these questions. And I ended up leaning backward more and more as well causing me to almost lay down. 

''Jungkook can you like.....not come so close'' I replied while placing one of my hands on his chest trying to apply pressure. He didn't say anything but instead smiled while tilting his head to the side. As I looked into his eyes I could see them growing a bit wide in a playful manner. He was amused about something. He is doing this on purpose.....As I focused on this I felt myself losing my balance causing me to fall on my back on the soft ground. Jungkook took this chance to place his hands beside my head trapping me under him. Why is he doing this?