Chapter 5

Y/N

Finally, I was paying attention to the lecture but the problem is...I don't get any of it!! Now that I have gotten a warning from the principle I'm really trying my best to keep up with all the lessons and taking notes of everything, but it's hard when you have no clue what the teacher is talking about. 

''Well that was it for today. Make sure you took clear notes since you guys will be having an examination soon'' The teacher announced and I could already feel my head hurt. Once the school bell rang I plopped my head on my desk ignoring everyone their comments about me. My eyes focused on the window looking outside. The sky was such a clear blue color....it looked so peaceful.

''Jungkook?'' I caught one of my classmate's voice speaks Jungkook his name. Focusing on the window I noticed Jungkook his figure approaching me.

''Yah old lady'' Jungkook spoke his hand lightly slapping the top of my head with a book he was holding. Old lady? What the heck is with his attitude. To be honest, since Jungkook has a status I thought he would never approach me at school, cause he wouldn't want to be seen with me. I moved my head up ready to talk back to him but before I could he plopped the book he was holding on my desk. Looking at the cover it seemed to be a notebook making me confused. 

''I don't expect your notes to be any good... take these...'' he muttered his eyes looking away from me. I carefully opened the notebook scanning through it. These were the notes from today's lecture. Not only that....they were really well explained making it easier to understand. 

''Don't you need these..?'' I asked assuming that they were his.

''I don't need them I memorize fast'' he spoke this time he did look at me, but like usual not a hint of emotion on his face.

''Why?'' I noticed how Jungkook his friends were in the back being shocked by his actions. No one expects Jungkook to actually interact with a girl like me. 

''I don't know I just memorize fa-''

''Not that. Why are you giving it to me?'' I repeated but this time more clear. He cleared his throat once again repeating the same action in the bar, scratching the back of his head.

''Seemed like you need them'' he muttered before walking away. I focused my eyes back on the well-written pages in his notebook scanning through it. The way Jungkook wrote it was very detailed making it easier for me to understand certain things. A small chuckle left my mouth looking at the notebook.

''Your handwriting is a mess'' I spoke to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook

''Mmmm does Jungkook perhaps has a little crush on the otaku girl?'' Woosung hyung joked to Doyoung the both of them attacking my back with laughter.

''Don't think your mom will agree with your taste Jungkook-ah'' Doyoung added making me just nod my head. Having them joke about it didn't bother me at all since I'm not interested in Y/N like that. I'm not gonna lie she does catch my interest, but that's because she isn't living the life all of us think she is living. Having a kid at such a young age....Must be hard. And which boyfriend would allow his girlfriend to take a night job like that? Knowing that now it's only obvious that she sleeps almost every lecture. 

''Okay enough joking. The real problem is that stupid event next week!'' Woosung shouted from frustration. He leaned his head on my shoulder fake crying while  Doyoung and I gave him weird looks.

''Event?'' I questioned seeing him nod his head.

''My parents are holding a special event because my father his company recently launched a new product and they want me to hold a special speech. As the future CEO, they want me to take part in things like this from now on. I don't know what to do I'm so bad at things like this.'' Hearing him talk about this it really did seem like a concern. And for once he was being serious and not joking.