Chapter 19

- Y/N's POV-

''Uhhm.....well why don't you head back to the party while Y/N and I can talk again in peace'' Jaejin spoke his expression seemed confused definitely by what Jungkook said.

''Oh I'm sure you guys had plenty of time to talk already. I would like to introduce her to some people'' Jungkook spoke. Without even letting me or Jaejin talk Jungkook took a hold on my wrist gently guiding me with him back to the venue. As we were walking he slowly let go of my wrist only to grab that exact same hand again and linking it with his arm.

''Make sure to stay by my side tonight'' he softly whispered as Jaejin walked behind us truly annoyed by Jungkook his arrival. I nodded and soon we entered the noisy venue again. It was so crowded and to be honest being surrounded by all these higher class of people made me feel uncomfortable. I don't belong here and I sure did get that feeling. 

''Hyung!'' Jungkook called out and soon I could see both Doyoung and Woosung standing together while sipping on their drinks. 

''Jungkook!'' Woosung screamed back and I could see him look a bit shocked seeing me by his side. I wonder if they know that Jungkook and I are friends.

''Y/N!!'' Woosung instantly added somehow greeting me as if we are friends for years now. I bowed my head greeting them both seeing them smile. Coming to a hold right now I could feel my other hand nervously making its way to Jungkook his arm. Right now he is the only person here that I really know and feel comfortable and safe around. I don't want him to leave me alone with all these people. 

''You were amazing  up there!'' Doyoung complimented and seeing how genuine he was actually made me smile. 

''Thank you. I have to thank your mother for giving me such an opportunity'' I replied seeing him actually smirk a bit. 

''Well.....I knew she needed one model and started scrolling on her fiver and then came across you. So I told my mom to give you a shot and it seems it was a great idea. You really did so well'' I could feel myself blush by the compliment. So it's because of him that I got this chance. 

''Then I guess I have to thank you. So Thank you'' I smiled making us both smile. 

''Oh! I would love to meet Minjoon once!'' Woosung suddenly spoke as an excited child but I instantly froze on the spot. How does he know Minjoon? There is only one explanation for that. I could practically fill in the sheet myself especially once I felt Jungkook stiffen beside me. 

''Wait....I'm sorry I wasn't supposed to....'' Seeing how Woosung was panicking with Jungkook glaring at him I kind of chuckled. I should have figured that Jungkook would tell them about me. They are his close friends after all. To be honest, at first I never wanted anyone to know about my actual life. I was just a closed book, but Jungkook made me open up more. He trusts his friends and I trust him. So, in fact, I wasn't mad about this at all.

''I....told them. I'm so sorry'' Jungkook broke the silence from beside me. I could see his eyes turn sad he really did feel guilty. My hand patted his arm as I smiled at him and Woosung afterward.

''It's okay that you guys know. And I'm sure Minjoon would like it to meet a person like you'' I replied seeing Woosung his eyes instantly lit up, but I could still feel that Jungkook wasn't trusting what I said. Knowing him he probably thinks I said it to not make a scene. 

''Now that you guys know it's easier for me to find someone to babysit'' I joked and seeing Jungkook actually smile made me relieved.

The night continued with me hanging out with these three. It's the first time ever that I actually got to know Woosung and Doyoung and I could really see that they were extremely close with Jungkook. 

''Alright don't want to keep the little guy at home waiting. We will see you at school Y/N'' Doyoung smiled making me nod. 

''Thank you guys for the fun night'' I smiled as I waved my goodbye to them. 

''So when does your driver arrive?'' I asked Jungkook as we were walking outside the venue. He removed his blazer placing it over my shoulders for warmth. 

''When does your driver arrive?'' He asked me not even answering my question first.

''My driver is the guy that sits behind the steering wheel of bus 54'' I replied hearing Jungkook burst out in laughter. 

''You can get a far more handsome and better driver instead'' he winked making me scoff. 

''Who says he isn't handsome?'' I spoke back making him once again smile. Seeing where we were walking to my eyes widened.

''Well he sure won't be more handsome than me'' Jungkook spoke as we came to a hold in front of a beautiful black Tesla. 

''Get in. I will drive you home'' He spoke but instead of instantly jumping into the gorgeous looking vehicle I stayed on my spot. 

''You should head hom-'''

''Get in'' He spoke cutting me off. 

''Jungkook'' I spoke with an apologetic voice. This doesn't feel right he always does so much for me......That one time his father even spammed him with calls. I don't want his parents to think he neglects his job because of me.

''Y/N'' he spoke mimicking my tone as he leaned his face closer.

''Don't do that'' I spoke trying not to laugh at the cute expression he was making.

''Don't do that'' once again he mimicked my tone and what I was saying. 

''Seriously Jungkook'' I chuckled pushing his chest lightly feeling my heart beat uncontrollably in my chest having him so close to me. 

''Well beautiful if you just get in the car I will stop'' he spoke. And with that being said I took my place in the passenger's seat with a blushing face because of how he was addressing me. 

He called me beautiful AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

-------------------------------------------------

''Y/N......we are here'' I could hear Jungkook his voice whisper softly to me. My eyes just wouldn't want to open, they felt so heavy. I could feel my body tense up as cold air hit my face and body. Hearing Jungkook groaning next to my ear and his hair tickling my neck made my heart race and my body heat up instantly. That's when I felt my body being lifted out of the chair. A hand under my legs and another one on my back wrapping around my waist. My head started to lean against something hard. Was Jungkook lifting me up? I tried to pry my eyes open which only lasted for a second. I felt like I could fall back to sleep any moment now. Soon Jungkook started to move hearing his heavy breaths and the sound of his heels colliding with the stone ground.

Ah, what if he thinks I'm heavy?

''Y/N we are here'' He whispered once again and this time I slowly started to open my eyes seeing my front door. 

-TBC-