Chapter 11

Y/N

''Just because'', he spoke softly under his breath. Just because? That's a lie. 

''That's not a real rea-'' 

''Anyways...I think it's best if you stay home tomorrow. Your wrists really don't look okay. Just call in sick, I will stop by tomorrow for any missing notes you might need for the upcoming test. Also, it's better if you don't go to work as well.....who knows if he shows up again.'' I got completely cut off looking at Jungkook his broad back throwing away the pieces of glass. But I couldn't help and just nod about what he said.....he is right. 

''Hoseok Hyung is bringing Minjoon to school tomorrow right?'' Hearing him mention Hoseok made me froze up for a second. Now I remembered that I also told Jungkook that one of Hoseok his shirts should fit him. That time he also didn't ask me who Hoseok was...does he know him.

'''How do you actually know Hoseok?'' I asked my arms slowly folding over one another. 

''Oh..We met before. I was picking my little brother up and Hoseok came for Minjoon'' he spoke without hesitation, so of course, I believed him and it obviously did make sense. Silence fell and once again I just nodded not saying anything with it.

'' It's late...we should head to bed'' he turned around showing me his back once again taking steps towards the couch. My body stiffened getting flashing images of that man inside my head. I just want to forget what happened but my body and mind seem to keep on remembering. 

''Are you okay?'' I snapped out of my daze hearing Jungkook talk to me. He was already seated on the couch with the blanket in his hand, about to lay down. 

''Oh....I'm fine. Goodnight'' I spoke softly before disappearing to my bedroom. 

-----------------------------------------

Laying in bed it seemed like hours have passed already....yet it was only 30 minutes. I'm sure Jungkook is already sleeping. I just can't sleep. Whenever I close my eyes I get dragged back to that event. The feeling of his hands touching me and his lips kissing my body made me cringe from disgust. I could still feel it....the tight grip he had on my wrist, the bruises I have right now felt like burning once I thought back about it. But the thing that kept me awake the most was his blood running down my hand once I hit him with my heel. At that moment...I didn't even feel bad. Once my heel hit his head hard and I started seeing blood I felt happy. Hope sparked inside of me. Hope that I could finally get away from him. Is that a bad thing to think? 

I clenched my hand that has held my weapon. If I could turn back time I would have stayed at work. 

Jungkook.....

Jungkook confuses me as well. At first, I thought he was being like this because of a bet...but now I'm not sure. I wasn't planning on letting anyone really into my life. I didn't want others to know what kind of life I'm living. But Jungkook came in so far already. He knows more then he should have....so instead of worrying about that. I think.....it might not be such a bad idea to get to know him more. Or is it? 

I heard a knock on my door startling me, I immediately turned around looking at a chuckling Jungkook.

''I was gonna ask if you're already sleeping or not. But seeing you get so startled it's definitely a no'' he spoke while entering my room. 

''I can't really sleep.,'' I muttered softly. I sound like a little kid. Jungkook just smiled while making his way up to the bed. Somehow I felt my heart starting to race and my hands starting to sweat. 

''I figured..that's why I came.'' My eyes widened seeing him grab the other side of the blanket and not even hesitating to get on the bed. 

''You think sleeping next to me will help?'' I laughed dumbfounded. He actually just nodded and laid down comfortable next to me. Both of us facing each other as we laid down. 

''You have been through that alone...I'm sure it inflicted a big shock on you and I think the reason you can't sleep is that you're alone right now. Maybe knowing I'm here it will ease you up and help you fall asleep,'' he spoke and hearing how sincere he was thinking made me feel soft. Shouldn't guys be using things like these as an excuse to get on the bed, but with Jungkook it seemed more like he was really trying to help. 

''You might be right...'' I muttered. He yawned making me smile before closing his eyes. 

''I'm sleepy so don't mind me falling asleep'' he whispered but I didn't reply to it. Instead, I just admired his face just like I did when he was sleeping on the couch. He really has beautiful features. 

''Jungkook..'' I whispered having him hum as a response, his eyes still closed focusing on getting some sleep.

''I don't know you..And you don't know me'' I spoke. I'm not sure why I said that, but I guess its just funny to me how we went from strangers to....this.

''Then let's get to know each other'' He muttered in a sleepy tone. I just nodded even though I knew he wouldn't be able to see it. Silence fell and suddenly I felt soft fingers brushing against mine under the sheets.

''Is this your hand?'' Jungkook asked finally opening his eyes as I could feel his fingers occasionally touching mine. 

''Yeah'' I laughed. Once I did he gently grabbed my hand in his a small smile appeared on his face as he looked directly into my eyes. His eyes are so mesmerizing. 

''Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook'' he spoke flashing me his set of bunny teeth. I don't often see Jungkook his smile. But when I do I can feel my heart skip.