Chapter 15

-Y/N's POV-

I smiled as I waved to Hoseok and Ji-ah stepping inside their car. The night has come to an end and it was time for everyone to head home. To be honest, I was happy that Jungkook invited them over, it has been a long time since we spend time like this together. It made me forget all my worries and just enjoy our time together. I closed the front door my smile only becoming bigger hearing Minjoon giggle while Jungkook started to make strange noises, playing with him. I turned around and couldn't help but feel my heart pick up its pace at the sight of both of them. 

Once I made my way towards them Jungkook stopped, turning his attention to me. 

''Thank you for tonight'' he spoke slightly avoiding my eyes. Minjoon laid himself on the couch already the remote in his hand to turn on his favorite cartoon.

''No thank you....for arranging this, I'm really grateful'' I smiled softly. He finally met my eyes and smiled as well. 

''I figured it would help...you know to set your mind on something else. After what happened it seemed best for you to get some distraction'' he replied. He was thinking so sincere about me.....why is Jungkook doing this to my heart. I averted my gaze to the ground only to have Jungkook move his face back in my vision. 

''Why are you looking away?'' he asked smiling. I wanted to smile but at the same time, I felt sad. He is being so nice to me, helping me so much. Yet I feel like I take everything for granted and I'm not doing anything in return. 

''I'm just....really glad that we became friends'' I muttered softly. Seeing his eyes lit up made me instantly blushed causing me to push his chest playfully.

''Now go home as well! Before your father will spam you with calls again'' I blurted out making him chuckle. He obviously saw that I blushed just now. Minjoon started to get off the couch and till my surprise grabbed Jungkook his hand with both of his, pulling him a bit towards him.

''Hyung don't go home....'' he started to pout and I could see Jungkook smile down at him before kneeling to the floor, to be on the same eye height. 

''You want me to stay over?'' Jungkook asked and not even having to think about it Minjoon nodded his head violently. 

''Maybe if you ask noona nicely then I'm allowed to stay over'' Jungkook smiled and Minjoon looked at me instantly. He didn't look at me normally no he exactly knows how to look at me when he wants something. His eyes turning big like a puppy while he slightly curled his lip downward shooting me a pout. 

''Can Hyung stay...PLEAAASEEEE!'' he whined having me try to hold in my laughter. I looked at Jungkook seeing him lift his eyebrows. How can I say now? It would make me feel bad after what he did for me.

''Yeah he can sta-'' I couldn't even finish my sentence having the two of them already cheer and hug each other. 

''Hyung! Hyung! This is my favorite cartoon let's watch!'' The excited that Minjoon radiated make me smile like a proud mother. He really likes Jungkook doesn't he? Without a choice, Jungkook got pulled to the couch watching TV with Minjoon. I decided to clean the dirty dishes in the meantime. 

------------------------------------------------------

''Is he sleeping?'' I asked seeing Jungkook get off the couch with Minjae in his arms. By the looks of it, he really did fell asleep. 

''Yeah he finally ran out of energy'' he chuckled softly. I just finished going through some of the notes Jungkook gave me today so I wouldn't fall behind on school work. 

''He sure is an energetic kid'' I smiled softly brushing my fingers through some of his strands. Jungkook and I both entered the bedroom. I moved the sheets away so Jungkook could place Minjoon carefully down in the middle of the bed. As I admired his sleepy face tugging him in I could hear Jungkook beginning to yawn. 

''I should head back to the couch'' he spoke making me shake my head.

''You can sleep with Minjoon today. I'm sure that's what he actually wants'' I spoke my eyes still not looking away from my baby boy. I looked at Jungkook smiling. 

''I will use the couch tonight'' I could see that Jungkook wasn't sure of my decision but he didn't say anything.

I walked up to my closet, knowing he doesn't have clothes with him I grabbed some of hoseok's clothes for him to change into. 

''Here wear this. I will be changing in the bathroom'' I announced my pajamas ready in my hands after tossing him the clothes. Once I retrieved back to the room my eyes widened as I instantly choked on the air seeing Jungkook changing. 

''Oh sorry I didn't notice you were already done'' he spoke while pulling the plain black shirt over his head in a hurry. He didn't seem to be embarrassed at all yet I felt my face heating up. 

''N-No..I'm sorry I should have announced I was coming back'' I slightly stuttered. 

'''Well goodnight'' I blurted out ready to leave the room but instead, I stopped in my tracks feeling Jungkook his hand wrapped around my wrist.

''Y/N...'' his breath hit the back of my neck as he spoke. I froze not wanting to turn around. The room was so silent making me think that Jungkook would even be able to hear my heart beat rapidly in my chest.

''Y/N'' he whispered softly noticing I remained silent. His hand loosened around my wrist, instead, they slowly slid down to my hand. I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat and managed to turn around.

''What?'' I questioned freezing on the spot again noticing how close he was standing to me. He smiled as he admired my face, his hand touching my fingers, while the other carefully brushed my hair out of my face.

''Don't sleep on the couch tonight'' he replied making me stiffen.

-TBC-