Chapter 33

-Y/N's POV-

Being pressed up against a big chest like a little girl made me chuckle hearing Seoyun making sobbing noises. 

''I'm going to miss you so much little lamb'' She pouted while trapping my cheeks between her hands.

''I'm going to miss you too'' I replied back my expression saddening. Seoyun has really been my bestie at work. From the start, she has been looking over me and helping me out with everything. Even putting up excuses to the boss when I was running late. She really feels.....like a sister to me. 

''But we are glad that you have found something you want do'' Our boss interrupted from behind. I bowed my head while greeting him with a smile. Today I was submitting my resignation.

''Thank you for having me'' I bowed again only to have him stop me halfway.

''No dear I should thank you. Although being on time wasn't your strongest point you still are one of the best employees that I had'' He smiled warmly. I'm really blessed to have such loving and caring people as colleagues and boss. 

''Boss.....there is a phone call for you'' One of the employees interrupted making him nod his head. Till my surprise, he pulled me into a hug as a farewell. 

''I should get going but you know it right. You're always more than welcome here'' He winked before walking his way to his office.

''Well isn't he being all sweet'' Seoyun smiled as she looked at his back walking away. A smirk instantly formed on my face as I looked at her. 

''What?'' She questioned making me step closer.

''You know what. I know that you and our boss are having a little thing. It's super obvious how he never scolds you for anything and whenever you ask something for me or when I arrive late. He listens to whatever you say. Just like that last time when you asked him if I could leave earlier. He never does that'' I spoke stating my facts. I wasn't really bothered by the fact that Seoyun and the boss would be dating, in fact, they fit very well together. Both are single anyways and our boss is only 4 years older than her.

She started to smile letting me know I was right. I wiggled my eyebrows as I bumped her side lightly with my hip.

''Don't worry your secret is safe with me'' I winked making her scoff. 

''Oh honey please you clearly didn't see this'' She replied while showing me her hand that was wearing a beautiful diamond engagement ring. My jaw literally dropped not seeing this coming but before I could say anything she already brushed her hair over her shoulder in a sassy way.

''I'll send you an invite to the wedding'' She spoke making us both burst into laughter. I'm truly happy for them both. 

I stepped into my tiny Toyota driving my way back home. 

- 3 months later - 

''Oh Hyung that's not fair'' I could hear Minjoon complain from the living room. Minjoon and Woosung were currently playing video games while Doyoung was watching them from the couch stuffing himself with some chips. I, on the other hand, was in the kitchen preparing dinner. 

I placed my hand on the counter laughing at the fact that Minjoon and Woosung were bickering among themselves. 

''It really is a spacious kitchen'' I smiled thinking back about what Jungkook said. This month we finally settled in the house with everything ready. The apartment is furnished and even all the rooms are ready. So as a little house warming party we are inviting our friends over for dinner. Woosung and Doyoung are already here. Jungkook was currently doing some groceries with Joontae and his mother, and Ji-ah and Hoseok would be arriving once Hoseok is done from work. 

''Oh Y/N I saw the shoots from last week for the handbag collection my mom released and they really turned out well. You're being quite amazing for a rookie model'' Doyoung spoke from the couch making me blush from his compliment. 

''Really? Thank you so much!'' I clapped turning all shy.  

''You're really doing great, but can we just talk about that amazing smell coming from the kitchen'' Woosung interrupted while slightly bouncing his way to the kitchen with Minjoon behind him copying him.

''What are you making?'' He questioned while lifting Minjoon up to see the dishes as well and shortly after Doyoung came entering as well.

''Ah I'm not sure what everyone likes so I just made some various things. We have Bulgogi, Tteokbokki, Samgyetang and for on the side kimchi, Soondae, and Hotteok which I'm still making'' I smiled introducing the dishes.

''Damn Jungkook is one lucky man'' Woosung commented before taking a piece of Soondae and sharing it with Minjoon. Just like that the devil arrived. The door opened revealing Jungkook, Joontae and Mrs. Jeon entering.

''Waaa it smells so good here'' Joontae smiled instantly running his way up to Minjoon to greet him. 

''Well all the food is mostly done already, let's settle the table'' I announced. Everyone instantly started to help. Jungkook and I placed away the groceries while the others started to prepare the dining table. 

''Where is Hoseok Hyung?'' Jungkook asked slightly looking over his shoulder noticing he wasn't here.

''He has messaged me that he is almost here'' I replied making him nod. And just like that, the doorbell started to ring having Ji-ah and Hoseok enter and our apartment started to fill laughter and joy having all of us spend time like this together.

----------------------------------------------------

''I'll do the dishes tomorrow morning, let's head to bed'' Jungkook muttered in a sleepy tone while reaching for my hand. Everyone left already and I just got back from Minjoon his room tugging him in. He was so tired from all that playing today, I'm sure he will fall asleep in no time. 

''How is your dad?'' I asked carefully after both of us entered the bedroom. Jungkook his back was facing me as he started to unbutton his blouse. He turned around once I asked him that question and I could feel my face starting to heat up.

''Still the same'' he replied with a sigh before plopping himself on the bed. I carefully seated myself next to him placing my hand on his shoulder as comfort.

''He will get over it...for sure'' I spoke softly seeing him nod. 

''I know....it's just...I didn't know he would be so mad about it. It has been months already'' He spoke. I totally understand Jungkook, but at the moment I just don't know what to say in order to comfort him. 

''Ah enough of that'' he waved before reaching for my thighs to place his head on my lap. 

''I saw the pictures for the new handbag collection'' He randomly spoke and for some reason, I started to feel nervous. 

''And...?'' I carefully asked waiting for his opinion. 

''They turned out really good'' he spoke but the tone in his voice didn't seem happy at all. 

''Then why are you saying it in such a sad tone'' I chuckled. He removed his head to properly look at me. 

''I'm not sad...it's just you get displayed like that everywhere for people to see and even sometimes the clothes for the shoot are a bit too....sexy'' he started to scratch the side of his head while tilting his chin. 

''Let's make a deal. Everything is fine with me but no swimwear or lingerie shoots and all that. Deal?'' He spoke determined making me chuckle. Swimwear and lingerie is something I'm not comfortable, to begin with so it wasn't a problem for me. 

''Deal'' I smiled sealing the deal with a pinky.

''Now it's sealed'' I smiled seeing our thumbs pressing up against one another as a stamp. 

''No'' Jungkook his voice muttered. The moment I lifted my head to properly look at him I could feel his lips gently pressing up against mine making me close my eyes. 

''Now it's sealed'' he smiled brightly.

-TBC-