Chapter 12

Y/N

I slowly opened my heavy eyes, my body felt so relaxed as I slightly stretched out my arms and legs yawning along with it. Looking at my side I noticed the empty spot beside me.....I slowly brought my right hand in front of my face looking at it. A tingling sensation came back to me thinking about Yesterday. Ever since Jungkook held my hand to do his introduction he didn't let go of it. Instead, his thumb slowly kept brushing against my hand in a soothing way. It indeed made me feel at ease knowing someone was next to me and I wasn't alone. Due to it all, I fell asleep fast. I reached for my phone checking the time and I couldn't help but gasp. Normally I should have been at school already. School.....Oh god, I forgot to call in sick! 

I quickly shot up from my laying position seating instantly on the bed. I noticed a message from an unknown person, perhaps I should check it first. 

''Hey this Jungkook. Did you sleep well? You're so clingy so if you ask me no I did not sleep well. Anyways just wanted to inform you that I already informed the school and your work about your absence. I figured you would be sleeping in and forget about it. I will be coming by later for the notes of today's lecture''I read out loud. 

I sighed from relief knowing that Jungkook already took care of it but my expression turned salty afterward looking at the message.

''What's with his attitude?!  Clingy? I didn't ask you to sleep next to me. In fact, I told you to leave multiple times'' I huffed before plopping back on my bed with a smile. 

''Ah it feels so nice to for once sleep in...'' I spoke to myself.

------------------------------------------------

Jungkook

''Seems Y/N is sick today..''  I heard Woosung hyung mutter from behind. I swear these guys always pay so much attention to her...why?

''Yeah....what a bad timing though. We have all these tests coming soon'' Doyoung hyung spoke from beside me starting a conversation. The teacher actually left seconds ago since today we can use more as a self-study to prepare for our tests. Usually, I ignore their conversations and try to focus but this time I slightly turned my body to join the conversation as well.

''I swear you guys always pay so much attention to that girl. Why?'' I asked and I could feel a lump appear in my throat. Why...did I ask that so bluntly.

Woosung hyung his eyes turned soft as he looked at the empty spot Y/N is supposed to sit. 

''Not gonna lie at first we, of course, joked about her a lot, but.....isn't she kinda cute?'' A shy smile appeared on his face as he looked at me and I could feel my ears turn red.

''I'm sure Jungkook thinks she is cute as well. Why else would he help her when she fainted right?'' Doyoung hyung smirked from beside me while elbowing my side. Woosung hyung pointed at me his eyes lighting up.

''And you gave her your notebook as well!'' he beamed happily. I felt my face heat up and instantly grabbed his finger making him stop pointing at me. 

''She is just....interesting'' I muttered softly and hearing the both of them go 'OOOOHH' while grinning made me want to hide. 

''Well, unfortunately, your parents aren't fond of the interesting types,'' Doyoung hyung commented making me sigh. 

''Yeah they are interested in girls who's father owns a big company so they can build alliances'' I spoke annoyed. Just thinking about it could make my mood drop. 

''I want to say that's the life of an heir, but our parents don't apply that rule'' he spoke and I could hear that he was actually feeling sorry for me. The thing is Woosung hyung and Doyoung hyung are both heirs as well but by choice. Their parents don't really force them to take over the company. Woosung hyung wants to take over as the heir so he is helping his father out a lot with meetings and stuff cause he is interested. But even so, the rule of marrying someone who can help with an alliance isn't something his parents order him to do. He is allowed to marry and love whoever he wants. 

Doyoung hyung is also an heir but isn't interested in becoming the next CEO. His parents have eventually accepted it and now he is working on becoming a musician. 

And my case......I don't want to take my father's place but my parents just don't take no for an answer. So eventually I decided I don't have a choice then become the next CEO...on top of that my parents want me to marry a girl from a wealthy family to build a strong alliance for our company. They have been setting me up for multiple blind dates already, but none of those girls are interesting. They are all the same...wearing designer clothes, lots of perfume and makeup and all they care about is looking good on their social media......

 ''Who knows Jungkookie perhaps one day your parents will change their mind. I mean everyone wants the best for their child right?'' Doyoung hyung stated as he slightly squeezed my shoulder. I smiled softly...

''Whenever Hyung uses Jungkookie you try to cheer me up'' I spoke getting instantly attacked with a tight hug.

''Of course this, Hyung wants too cheer you up! You're our cute yet cold yandere Maknae! We don't want to see you sad'' He spoke loudly catching other students their attention as he hugged me tighter. I tried to push him off seeing Woosung hyung laugh from the scene.

''Ah what do you mean Yandere!'' I nagged while finally being able to push him back in his seat.

''Ah our Kookie is so cute'' Woosung hyung suddenly started to pinch my cheeks making me slap him in return. Both of them started to break down in laughter making me blush. Ah, why do they tease me so much? 

My phone lit up showing I got a message, once I checked it, it seemed to be a reply from Y/N. I could feel 2 pair of eyes sneakily looking at my screen before I heard gasps coming from both my Hyungs their mouths. 

''Is that Y/N?'' Woosung Hyung asked he didn't want to smirk but it was clearly visible. 

''Seems our Maknae has some things to explain'' he bent forward leaning on his table while getting in my face with a huge smirk. Looking at my side I noticed Doyoung Hyung doing the exact same thing making me slowly lean more backward against the wall.

These Hyungs...