Chapter 25

-Y/N's POV-

''W-what?'' My voice came out slightly disturbed by what he said and I could see his expression starting to change. Our eyes broke contact as he looked at my lap seeing him hold my hands.

''And Minjoon...Even Hoseok hyung and his girlfriend....What I'm trying to say is that. You guys became important people to me. What I said that day....Was just really stupid of me. I'm just scared of the fact that we live in two completely different lives. I just don't want to hurt you...'' Looking at him right now a smile crept on my face. Is this really Jungkook saying these cheesy things. 

''Don't worry, you won't hurt me. Even though we live two completely different lives it's not like it doesn't match. We get along just fine. I can't really think of anything occurring causing us to not be able to be friends right?'' I questioned tilting my head to look at him seeing him not meeting my eyes. 

''Yeah...'' he muttered softly but somehow it didn't seem like the way Jungkook felt before this confession has changed. 

''Y/N'' he suddenly spoke after a minute of silence. I felt his thumb nervously caressing my hands that he was still holding.

''Hm?'' I replied smiling as I waited for him to continue talking.

''My parents set up another date with a girl from another company. This time I will be taking it seriously....before I would always act like a total jerk to the person whoever my parents set me up with, hoping that the girls would cancel it off and lose interest in me, but.....we are graduating this year. I will be taking over my company and it's time for me to start and take things seriously.''

''Oooh you're finally thinking mature'' I laughed bumping his shoulder playfully.

''Sounds good. I truly wish that it will be a nice girl'' I smiled. I meant what I said...I really did but somehow I felt my chest starting to ache hearing myself say these things. It started to ache more seeing Jungkook nod while suddenly letting go of my hands and turning himself to focus on the television. Perhaps....that wasn't what he wanted to hear. 

''I will go make dinner'' I muttered softly before standing up from the couch and escaping my way to the kitchen. How has it come to this? After I thought it was all good between us it seemed to be something else again. 

-----------------------------------------------------

''Don't forget tomorrow we have to wake up early. We are going to see grandma after all'' I smiled as I tugged Minjoon in bed. Joontae was lying beside him smiling at what I said.

''Can't hyung come with me. I want Grandma to meet my friend'' Minjoon smiled making me shocked for a bit. He really likes Joontae doesn't he?

''My parents are on a trip for the weekend! Can I come too!'' Joontae spoke excitedly already flipping out of the blanket.

''Well we are planning on sleeping there. I'm sure my grandma doesn't mind but I can't take you with me alone'' I spoke seeing him nod.

''Hyung will go with me'' He cheered referring to Jungkook.

''Doesn't your brother have any plans for the weekend?'' I questioned and seeing his expression change to a hard thinking one made me chuckle.

''You know. How about you two just go sleep for now. I will ask Jungkook if you can join us tomorrow'' I smiled. I got a bit taken aback getting attacked with a hug from him. 

''Thank you noona'' he muttered before crawling back under the sheets next to Minjoon. I wished them both a goodnight before making my way out of the bedroom, only to see Jungkook putting his plate in the sink.