Chapter 24

-Y/N's POV-

''Minjoon.....'' I muttered on my spot seeing a lot of children reunite with their parents.....but no Minjoon in sight. Maybe he still needs to come outside. I patiently waited for another 15 minutes and right now I was starting to panic. I head inside running straight to his classroom seeing his teacher tidy her desk.

''Y/N! Great to see you how have you been?'' She asked the moment she laid her eyes on me.

''Mrs.Lee I'm doing fine thank you. I'm sorry I'm kind of in a hurry but have you perhaps seen Minjoon?'' I asked cutting straight to the point and skipping the small talk.

''Minjoon? He got picked up by a male. Don't tell me it's a strang-'' She started to panic but I smiled and waved my hands. I felt relieved and bowed my head.

''No worries it's a good friend of mine'' I reassured seeing her sigh deeply.

''Well I have to go. Have a nice day'' I spoke once again bowing my head before taking my leave. As I made my way outside again I fished my phone from my pocket dialing Hoseok his number.

''Y/N Hello~~''

''Oppa why didn't you tell me you picked Minjoon up. Do you miss him that much?'' I joked as I made my way to the parking lot. I heard Hoseok laugh making me smile. He must think it's funny to have to kidnap him.

''What are you talking about'' He answered making me stop in my tracks.

''Y-You didn't pick Minjoon up.....?'' I asked carefully my heart starting to race.

''You told me you would pick him up today'' He replied and right now I was starting to panic.

''Omg.....'' I breathed out hastily searching for my car keys and get inside.

''Y/N what's wrong? Minjoon isn't there?'' This time I could hear Hoseok starting to panic as well.

''His teacher said he got picked up by a male'' I answered while starting the engine. Whoever that person is, is going to pay for this.

''Wait Y/N.....I might know who that male is other than me..'' Hoseok informed and once I started to think, I probably knew who he is talking about.

''I will call him and let you know okay'' I spoke before ending my call with Hoseok.

I looked at my phone sinking deep into my seat. Why would he have picked Minjoon up? Looking at my screen I sighed deeply before pressing the call button and placing the phone against my ear. Hearing it ring made my heart start to beat faster and faster. Especially because our last conversation didn't go well.

''Hello?'' Hearing his voice my heart started to sink but hearing Minjoon on the background instantly made me feel relieved.

''Why didn't you tell me you picked Minjoon up'' I spoke my voice sounding annoyed. Jungkook still hasn't explained himself so I'm not going to suddenly talk nice.

''Oh about that. I was planning to text you right now.....but you called al-''

''Where are you?'' Not even letting him finish I asked him my question. I don't know why but I get annoyed the more I talk with him. I don't hate him.....it's just that stupid behavior of him suddenly wanting to cut ties annoy me. Why pick Minjoon up if you don't want to hang out with me anymore. He is so confusing and that annoys me.

''At home....'' He spoke softly making me sigh. Great now I have to head to his house.

''Send me your address. I will come pick Minjoon up'' I announced and without even letting him reply I ended the call.

-----------------------------------------------

''Noona!!'' The moment I stepped inside I got attacked by Minjoon jumping into my lap.

''Hey little man. You scared me...I arrived at school but you weren't there'' I pouted causing him to hug me tight.

''I'm sorry. Joontae hyung wanted to me play at his house and Jungkook Hyung told me it was okay.'' Looking at his expression I noticed that he really started to feel sorry.

''It's not your fault. Jungkook just had to inform me on time'' I spoke with a smile as I looked at Jungkook.

''Y/N can we tal-''

''We are going home'' I spoke but right that moment Joontae who stood next to Jungkook ran up to me grabbing my wrist.

''Can Minjoon stay a little longer.....we still want to play more'' he said. At this moment I felt myself going weak for that face of his.

''I'm sorry we really have to head home, tomorrow we will be making a long journey'' I spoke but seeing his eyes sadden more and more made me feel bad.

''Can they come over at our place?'' Minjoon asked making my mouth fall open. He really knows how to use his head.

''Our parents are away on a trip for the whole weekend, so it's not a problem'' Jungkook spoke making Joontae and Minjoon already cheer from happiness without even my reply.

''Oh okay then! But both of you will be sleeping on the couch'' I joked causing them to laugh. And so I waited for Joontae to pack his stuff.

----------------------------------------------

''Okay let's go!'' Jungkook cheered to the boys as all of us left the house. I stood stunned on my place seeing Jungkook lock the front door while Minjoon and Joontae ran up to my car already taking their seats in the back.

''Y-You're coming as well?'' I questioned seeing him look at me.

''We have a lot of talking to do'' he replied before walking past me also heading towards the car. Just thinking about that 'talking' made me feel hella nervous.

----------------------------------------

''Do you have another pillow?'''

''Yeah here'' A smile grew on my face hearing the boys from out the bedroom busy building their fort. I, on the other hand, sat here awkwardly with Jungkook sipping some tea.

''So....'' I began as I placed my cup down on the coffee table.

''What did you want to talk about?'' I questioned. His eyes weren't meeting mines they were focusing on his lap and I could see his body tense up.

''Us....'' he muttered softly. Hearing his reply made my eyes slightly widen. Us?

''About you not wanting to be around me anymore.....'' I stated only to see him shake his head at that sentence.

''I was an idiot for saying that....I just felt like a mess and confused. I needed time to think about things and I think.....I think I made a decision'' he replied making me nod.

''You think'' I spoke making him chuckle a bit as well as making myself smile. The last thing we needed was this awkward vibe around us. Perhaps Hoseok is right. I shouldn't be mad or annoyed at Jungkook. He is just....just like he has said so himself...confused.

''Y/N I'm sorry for this blunt confession'' Jungkook sighed while walking up to me. He kneeled down in front of me as he held my hands in his and I could feel my heart shot up to my throat.

''I like you'' he spoke making my eyes widen.

-TBC-