Chapter 30

I was seated on the couch with Jungkook laying spread out his head resting on my lap. He was facing my waist hugging it tightly while my hands were slowly running through his hair. I can't believe he cried himself to sleep.........

This whole time I just couldn't fall asleep. I want to know what happened but I also don't want to see him cry again. How harsh could his parents have been to make him cry like that? I looked down at my lap seeing him sleep safe and sound...

Jungkook....please don't cry anymore

-End Y/N's POV-

-------------------------------------------

- Jungkook's POV-

I could feel a soft touch poking my finger allowing me to open my eyes. Once I did a small smile appeared seeing Minjoon his big eyes look at me in curiosity. 

''Hyung....breakfast is ready'' he spoke softly while slowly touching my forehead. It almost seemed as if he was checking my temperature thinking I'm sick. I slowly seated myself straight only to see myself in Y/N her room. Did she move me here last night?

''Are you sick? Noona said you're not feeling so good....'' Seeing how worried he was looking I couldn't help but smile and pull him on to my lap. 

''I'm feeling all better now!'' I cheered seeing a bright smile appear on his face. 

''I'm actually happy that Hyung is here.....'' Minjoon spoke softly looking at his small fingers. Hearing that only made me smile brighter. He really likes me, doesn't he?

''Minjoon-ah'' I spoke leaning my face towards his. 

''Can Hyung come live here?'' I joked but instead, Minjoon instantly jumped off my lap. 

''Yeah! We can play games together and hyung can teach me how to be as strong as you. Noona is always away.....so that way I'm not alone'' he spoke and before I could even reply a knock was heard on the door interrupting us both. Looking at the doorway I could see Y/N leaning with a smile on her face. 

''Breakfast is ready'' she announced before entering the room. She placed herself beside me on the bed looking with a familiar worried expression. 

''Are you okay?'' she asked while slowly brushing her hand through my hair away from my vision. Before I could even reply Minjoon jumped in already all cheery. 

''He said he is all better now!'' he smiled making Y/N smile as well. 

''Well that's good to hear'' she replied before tickling Minjoon his stomach which was close to her. 

''Noona.....Hyung wants to live with us. Can he stay?'' I felt my face blush bright red hearing him say that. I was just joking around but it seems it didn't sound like a joke. Y/N looked at me for a second before returning her gaze to Minjoon.

''Of course. If he wants to stay he can stay'' she replied to him and right that moment I felt my heart rapidly beat in my chest. 

I don't deserve her......

''But that's for later. Right now it's time to eat!'' she informed before standing up. All of us left the room together to enjoy some breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------

''Byeee sweetie! Make sure to behave okay!'' Y/N screamed one last time at Minjoon who was stepping into Hoseok hyung his car. Apparently today he was going to have a playday with Hoseok hyung and his girlfriend. It's cute to see Minjoon so bubbly like that.....he really is a joyful kid. 

Afterward, Y/N and I headed back inside.....I'm sure she is going to ask me about yesterday right.

''Jungkook...''

''I know...I will tell you..'' I spoke instantly replying without even letting her finish her sentence. Her hand reached for mine slowly caressing it. 

''You don't have too if you don't want too. You know that right'' she spoke. Just hearing her say that made me melt. I pulled her closer to me slowly resting my forehead against her. I sighed before the room fell silent...

''What?'' she asked in response to my sudden sigh.

''I...I'm just really glad that we met. I'm really glad to have you'' I muttered softly only to feel her hands wrapping tightly around my waist.

''I could say the same thing...'' her voice came out so soft but as she spoke I could feel her tighten the hug.

------------------------------------------

I didn't really expect her to say much...I'm sure it's hard to react to something like this right. I told Y/N about the whole conversation that happened yesterday and her eyes just wouldn't sadden.

''I'm so sorry....'' was the first thing she said. 

''Why?'' I questioned as I held her hands in mine. I could see that she was starting to get emotional.

''I don't know...I kind of feel like this is my fault...'' she muttered softly her eyes met mine, but once they started to fill with tears she looked away.

''It's not'' I stated. I got off the couch onto my knees in front of her. My hands slowly cupped her face making her look at me. 

''Don't say that. It's not your fault. It really isn't. I just lived my life long enough the way my parents wanted. Right now I just want to live how I want. It has nothing to do with you....'' I spoke softly my thumb slowly wiping her under eyes getting rid of the small tears. She nodded showing me a small smile.

''Man I.....'' I took a deep breath just admiring her face before slowly caressing her cheek. She slightly tilted her head out of curiosity waiting for me to finish my sentence. 

''I really love you'' I smiled before leaning in. Not even letting her reply I placed my lips gently against hers. Just feeling her smile against my lips made my heart all fluttery. I really do love her very very much.

I could feel her hand slowly resting in my neck and before I could tilt my head to deepen the kiss the doorbell started to ring interrupting us both. 

''I'll go'' I spoke while slightly pulling Y/N back on the couch seeing her already stand up. This way I could try to control my heart rate. I'm sure it's just a delivery guy or something. 

Just when I opened the door my heart started to sink and I could feel myself freeze on the spot.

''Jungkook'' My mom greeted with a sad smile. I didn't say anything I just couldn't talk right now. Why is she here? And how did she get here? 

Looking behind her I could see my driver seated in the car....no wonder she found this place. 

''Who is it?'' Y/N entered the scene from behind me, confused by who is standing in front of me. I could see my mother her eyes grow a bit wide but not due to shock more as if she was amazed...

''Jungkook can I come in? I want to talk...'' my mother spoke. Looking at her eyes it seemed as if she wasn't just asking, but as if she was begging me. 

''Sure.....Y/N this is my mom'' I introduced after my short reply. Seeing Y/N instantly flip into a 90 degrees bow made me chuckle at the sight and I could even see a smile appear on my mother her face. 

''Ah please come in. Nice to meet you I'm Y/F/N Jungkook his frien-''

''She is my girlfriend'' I informed before walking my way to the living room.

-TBC-