Chapter 18

-Jungkook's POV-

So far the fashion show went well. I'm really impressed by the designs Doyoung hyung his mom made they really are work of arts. The only problem is I can not focus at all. I'm being so nervous just because Y/N didn't go up yet. I just kept playing scenarios in my head of what could happen once she sees me. And unfortunately, all those scenarios didn't go well......

''Jungkook.....'' Doyoung hyung whispered from beside me his eyes seemed to focus on the beginning of the catwalk. From the spot, he was seated on he could get a glimpse of the side of the stage, so being able to see which model comes next.

''Don't panic but Y/N is coming'' He added and I could feel myself doing exactly the opposite of what he said.

''Omg what am I gonna do? Should I just hide? Or leave?'' He grabbed my shoulder as I could hear Woosung trying to hold in a burst of small laughter. 

''I said don't panic. Just act normal trust me Y/N got this. When I saw her doing that runway test she almost seemed like a pro.'' And with that information I got, I took a deep breath and stayed in my seat. My eyes focused on the stage waiting for her to come up. Just when a shining spotlight aimed towards it Y/N appeared and I could feel my jaw drop.

''Dude! She looks gorgeous'' Woosung Hyung spoke a bit too loudly alarming some people around us, but he took the words straight out of my mouth. Y/N wasn't the only model on the stage but my eyes just wouldn't look anywhere else. Her expression seemed so confident as she began to walk. The dress looked so stunning the split occasionally showing her beautifully shaped legs as she walked. It almost seemed as if the dress was made for her. It really showed off her figure and the colors just matched her skin tone so well. As I noticed her getting closer and closer my heart started to beat rapidly. The three of us were sitting on the left side of the stage on the front row and it would only take a couple of steps until she reached us. 

Don't look this way! Don't look this way! PLEASE DON'T!

My mind was going crazy but as she came closer I noticed her eyes shortly scanning around. And that's when it happened.....our eyes met. As if my heart was a ticking time bomb and the moment our eyes locked it exploded. I shot her a small smile which she returned before focusing back on her job continuing with her power walk. Now seeing the back of the dress made me even sweat more. It's so bare..........Although it might sound weird Y/N has a nice back but having this for everyone to see kinda....made me feel jealous. Next, to me, a small whistle left Woosung Hyung his mouth making me look at him his eyes clearly focused on her.

''Even the back view is beautiful'' He commented. My fist was ready to fly up into the air until I could feel Doyoung hyung grabbing it. 

''See I told you she is a professional. Nothing happened!'' he stated making me calm down a bit. He was right......

After all the designs were shown the models had one last walk with all of them and in the end Doyoung his mother entered the stage talking a bit about her new collection. As the models all disappeared backstage again the venue started to empty out having people leave.

''Do you think the models are invited to the after party as well?'' I asked Doyoung Hyung as we made our way out of the venue. His arm found his way onto my shoulder as he shot me a sly smirk.

''Always'' he answered making a little light in me lit up. So I get to see Y/N...

-END Jungkooks POV-

---------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

''You girls were amazing! Truly thank you for completing this showcase'' Mrs. Kim spoke as the staff was already busy getting us all out of our clothes.