Chapter 13

Jungkook

Woosung hyung instantly clapped his hands together holding it in front of his face while looking down scrunching his face. 

''I'm so sorry Jungkookie! Please forgive me for saying those otaku things about her'' He blurted out making me actually chuckle. I mean it didn't bother me when they were joking about her like that....that time I didn't know Y/N at all.

''Mee too!'' Doyoung hyung stated while pulling the side of my arm shooting me a puppy look. 

''Ah I don't know.....maybe if I get banana milk I will change my mind'' I teased a smirk plastered on my face. 

''You're one evil Maknae'' Doyoung hyung pouted while letting go of my arm. 

''But...I really do feel sorry for Y/N hearing all this. She is working so hard'' He continued making the three of us fall silent. She really does work hard that's not a lie....and she carries a lot of burdens on her shoulders. 

''Minjoon seems like a nice kid. I would love to meet him once'' Woosung hyung smiled just at the thought of it. I pulled both of my hyungs close to me, my eyes as serious as ever.

''Y/N may not know that you guys know all of this. She will hang me for it'' I announced making them both nod.

''Ah don't worry our mouths are shut'' Woosung smiled while acting as if he was locking his mouth and throwing away the key. I looked at him my brows arching as I folded my arms.

''I sure believe that Doyoung Hyung can keep quiet. It's you I'm worried about'' I started making his mouth fall open in disbelief. Woosung Hyung suddenly started to attack me, the three of us all getting too loud making the teacher slam his book on his desk catching our attention.

We froze on our spot, I noticed the students looking at us and some of the girls giggling while shooting me a shy smile. 

''Get back in your seat'' I muttered embarrassed while pushing Woosung Hyung back in his seat. 

----------------------------------------------

I slowly sipped on my banana milk while the three of us were seated at a table enjoying our break. Doyoung Hyung sighed as he scrolled through his phone rubbing his forehead.

''What's wrong?'' I asked both Woosung Hyung and me focusing on him. 

''My mom is having her fashion show soon for her new clothing line....'' he began muttering. 

''Oh yeah we are gonna be there for sure!'' Woosung hyung shouted happily making me nod, but it seemed that that wasn't his concern.

''Thanks guys....but we have a bit of a problem. Apparently one of the models fell ill so we need to find one as soon as possible. The show is this weekend. 

''Oh so you're searching for models right now?'' Woosung hyung questioned being seated beside him. He was resting his chin comfortable on his shoulder looking at his phone. I was seated across of them, therefore, I had no clue what they were looking at. 

''Yeah....we don't really have that much of a budget left so I'm searching for some new models that have some experience. This app is especially for that. People can put their portfolio online and you can contact them if you're interested. Not only models also an artist, photographers, graphic designers a lot. It's basically for freelancers so it's really helpful'' he explained while I focused on him scrolling through his phone. I stopped sipping on my milk noticing both of their eyes growing wide.

''What?'' I asked seeing them both look from Doyoung hyung his phone to me. Their expression still the same, mouths wide open and eyes ready to jump out of their head. 

''Did Y/N said something about being a freelancing model?'' Woosung hyung asked making my eyes grow wide. I instantly bent over snatching Doyoung hyung his phone away from him. My mouth fell open seeing Y/N her profile on this app. She really is a freelance model?! I started to scroll through her profile and I felt myself being fascinated. She is.....really good. Her facial expression and poses make it seem like she was a professional. From what I could see she has already walked the runway for several small events.

Doyoung hyung snatched his phone back. Woosung hyung and him both digging into his phone. 

''Woow she is actually really good'' he commented and somehow it made me feel proud and smile. Y/N is very beautiful so there is no doubt she is a good model.

What am I even thinking?

''Maybe she can model!'' Woosung Hyung spoke making me almost choke. 

''Yeah! I mean she will never notice it's us who are asking her. I'm using my mom her profile'' Both of them started to get excited but honestly I just started to get nervous. 

Knowing Y/N I'm sure she will agree once Doyoung hyung messages her, cause it's a way for her to earn money. 

''Is it okay Jungkook?'' He asked making me laugh dumbfounded.

''Why are you asking me? It's her choice if she wants to do it or not'' I stated making him laugh awkwardly. 

''Yeah you're right...I don't even know why I asked you''

-----------------------------------------------

Y/N

Just thinking about Minjoon getting back home made me smile from ear to ear. I messaged Hoseok asking if I should pick Minjoon up but he told me he was planning to stop by so he will pick him up as well. Really I'm just so grateful having a friend like Hoseok helping me out. I guess relying on people isn't such a bad thing.....

As I checked the cookies in the oven my phone suddenly started to vibrate. I ignored it for now focusing my attention on the dough pieces. Once I closed the oven deciding they should stay in it a little longer, I fished my phone from my pocket checking what it was. My brow arched noticing it was a notification from 'Fiverr' it's an app for freelancers searching for some small jobs to help with. As for me, I have a profile as a freelance model. The thing is I haven't been reached out on here for months...so I'm pretty shocked seeing I got a message.

Looking at the profile it seemed to be a woman who was interested in me......oh apparently she is a clothing designer! I'm not that familiar with clothing designers but her name does seem familiar.....

''Good Afternoon,

My name is Kim Jiyeon I'm the CEO and Head Designer of J KOO. 

 My company was established in London by two head designers, Jinwoo Choi, and I, who incorporate tailoring, femininity, and street culture into a radical womenswear label. This Saturday we will be revealing our new collection to the world. We are in search for some models and stumbled upon your profile. We really think you will suit the new designs that we have made and were wondering if you are interested in helping us out by walking on our runway? 

Love to hear from you soon and hopefully, we can help each other out. We would be delighted to have you on board. You can message me for any questions and if going accord with our offer we would like to invite you for a runway test. Have a nice day!

Greetings, 

Kim Jiyeon CEO of J KOO'' I read out loud to myself and my eyes started to widen...

This is a joke...I can't believe this!