Chapter 10

Jungkook

I felt the cup shattered at my feet as my hands started to shake. My jaw started to clench at the sight of her while I balled my hands into tight fists. Her hair was a mess as if she just had a fight. I could see her skirt torn till the part I could almost see her whole leg. I could feel my eyes sadden seeing her tremble with tears in her eyes. Her hand held her blouse in place but I could still see part of her chest. Her white blouse and hand were even stained in blood, thinking about what could have happened to her wasn't something hard to figure out. 

''Y/N'' I spoke softly stepping my way over the shattered pieces. I am mad, I really am but not at her. I'm furious at the person who did this. But having me be all angry right now will only scare her more.

''I-I thought you already left'' She spoke through her tears. I shook my head focusing on her hands they just wouldn't stop shaking. 

''W-Who did this?'' I asked carefully gritting my teeth due to the anger. I tried reaching my hand out to her to comfort her but instead, she stumbled backward while looking away from me.

''You should go.....I wanna be alone right now'' She spoke softly.

---------------------------------------

Y/N

I turned around wanting to head to my room as fast as I could and just shut the door immediately. Why did he still have to be here?! This is just embarrassing. Right now I just wanted to be alone. Not even a second after I turned around a grip came on my wrist turning me around. My body and face collapsed against Jungkook's and the moment I closed my eyes I traveled back to that event. 

''No!'' I squirmed punching his chest with all I got. But once I felt his soft breath next to my ear and his arms embracing me lightly I calmed down. Instead, I actually started to break down from inside triggering the tears within me. 

''I'm scared....'' I cried. This time instead of punching his chest my bloody hands were clutching onto it. 

''It's okay....you're safe'' He whispered to me. Is it weird to say that right now I actually do feel safe? We didn't exchange words anymore as I just kept on crying with his hands stroking my back. After some time my crying died down but the position we were in remained the same. 

''Did he...'' Jungkook asked carefully. I'm sure it wasn't hard to tell that I almost got raped. I didn't reply and just shook my head instead. Somehow once I did he sighed from relief. He continued stroking my back for another 10 minutes while I just stood there my body pressed up against his. I already calmed down and luckily the crying has stopped. My hands were resting against his chest along with my head and suddenly I started to feel embarrassed. This...This is weird. In all honesty, there is a lot I don't know about Jungkook yet, and somehow I feel so at ease right now and protected. Perhaps because I'm still in shock. But I wonder if Hoseok would be in his place right now would my heart also beat as fast as it does now? 

I carefully put more strength in my hands pushing Jungkook away from me, creating distance. 

''You should really go....'' I muttered softly my eyes not meeting his. He didn't grant me the chance to create distance cause once I did he pulled me back. This time it wasn't in an embrace instead he guided me towards my room. I stayed quiet following him that one heel still attached to my feet making me stumble as I walked while his hand carefully held onto my wrist. We entered my bedroom immediately walking straight towards the bathroom that was attached to it. 

''We need to clean you up'' Jungkook commented and I could feel my cheeks heat up. I was a complete mess. And on top of that a complete mess in front of Jungkook.....how embarrassing. We reached the bathroom and till my surprise, Jungkook entered it as well. My face flushed seeing him look at me but shortly after look away, his cheeks tinting a shade of red. I immediately covered my chest noticing that it was because of my exposed skin. 

''I'm not a kid...'' I muttered to the side. Jungkook cleared his throat before scratching the back of his head.

''I will be waiting outside'' he informed making me nod. Once he left I sank down to the floor. My heart was beating like crazy and I lost the strength in my legs. This is just too weird....and I noticed how my body still wasn't over the assault. First thing I did was removing my shoe, I carefully got rid of my blouse my eyes focusing on my hands that were covered in blood. My mind instantly started displaying fragments in my head of when I hit the man with my heel. He isn't dead right? It did seem to be a deep wound but it couldn't possibly have killed him...right? What if I did kill him?! 

After that, I stripped myself completely. Looking at my chest I could see a couple of hickeys....my thigh was just like my wrists hinting a bit purple due to the tight grip. I simply felt disgusted... I slowly stepped into the shower once the water hit my skin I closed my eyes taking in the warmth. And suddenly a thought ran through my head. 

It's for the best that Minjoon is staying at Hoseok's place.

--------------------------------------

''Jungkook..'' I called out my hands clutching onto my bathrobe. It didn't take a long before I could hear his voice close to the door. 

''I would like to change. Can you leave the room?'' I asked hearing him reply with an 'Okay'. I got changed a fast as I could. I heard Jungkook his phone ring from the living room. I wore my hoodie before entering the living room not wanting to interrupt. My eyes focused on the coffee table seeing his phone lit up due to the call but there was no Jungkook insight answering it. Looking back at the kitchen I saw him crouched down taking care of the glass pieces scattered around the kitchen floor.

''I can take care of it. You should answer it'' I offered to make my way over while squatting down next to him.

''I'm not going to answer it...It's my father'' he spoke. Hearing him tell me who the caller was made me feel a sense of trust. 

''Isn't he gonna get mad if you don't answer?'' I asked, my hand grabbing a piece of glass only to have it carefully taken away by me from Jungkook. 

''He is calling for the fifth time right now. So I'm sure he is already pretty pissed'' he kinda chuckled trying to lift the mood. Is it really okay though? Having a CEO as your father and Jungkook being the heir. Isn't he really strict with him? 

''You should really leave'' I spoke again but it just seems that my words enter his left ear and leave his right ear immediately. 

''Are you okay? How are your wrists?'' I felt totally ignored hearing him ask those questions. As a matter of fact, I just got completely ignored. 

''Jungkook'' I felt annoyance build having him ignore me. I just get confused..Why?! Why is he being like this? He looked at me his eyes were looking at me with so much care while he smiled. My heart started to beat faster and faster as I started to speak.

''Why?'' I asked but before he could even reply I decided to be more descriptive.

''Why are you helping me? Why are you being nice to me?''