Chapter 17

- Y/N's POV- 

Today is the day of the fashion show..... Mrs. Kim will be showing her new collection and I would be one of her models. After I got the offer I thought carefully about it and decided to go for it. I was actually really excited about this offer cause I haven't gotten one like this before! Only 2 days ago I had the runway test. I got to meet Mrs. Kim and her staff, the stylists, the hairdressers and even the makeup artists who would be helping us out today. Everyone was so nice to me especially Mrs.Kim. Doing the runway test was a lot of fun and I even got some compliments. After the test Mrs.Kim just pointed out a couple of things that I had to focus and today is the day. 

''Minjoon-ah are you ready?'' I asked from the kitchen my eyes focusing on my bedroom door. Minjoon told me he was going to grab his jacket but I'm not sure if he found it. 

''I found it'' there he was all smiling with the jacket in his hands. He made his way up to me having me help him put it on. As I was zipping him up I could see his eyes focused on the floor and a giggle escaping his mouth. 

''Hyung is so much fun'' He giggled making my lips form into a smile. 

''Yeah you guys sure had some fun dropping all those pancakes'' I scolded as a joke making Minjoon look at me with the brightest smile ever.

''Yes'' He spoke proudly making me chuckle. The day Jungkook stayed over Minjoon told him that I could make delicious pancakes and wanted to eat those. But instead of me making the pancakes it actually turned out being Jungkook and Minjoon making the pancakes. It was very cute to see how Minjoon was tiptoeing on a chair with Jungkook behind him. I can still see how Minjoon his tiny hands wrapped around the handle of the pan with Jungkook's large ones around his. And both of them trying to flip the pancake but instead, it landed on the kitchen floor. And this happened 5 times. I started that day with pretty much an empty stomach.

''Alrighty all set. Let's head to Hoseok oppa'' I smiled grabbing his hand in mine, both of us leaving the house.

------------------------------------------------

''The hair isn't gonna hold like this, use more hairspray''

''Hold still''

''Did anyone see the small makeup brush?'' 

Being seated in the chair and getting dressed up my mind kept focusing on all the people around me. It was just pure chaos. The show would start in less than an hour and my makeup and hair was on the edge of being finished. Having such a short timestamp you could see the staff beginning to get nervous. Everything had to go perfect.

''Alright Y/N you're done let's get you dressed'' The kind lady who goes by the name of Mia spoke making me nod. She helped me out of my chair and brought me to one of the stylists who would help me get dressed. To be honest I had no clue what I was going to exactly wear. The only thing I knew is that it's a dress.

''Are you ready?'' The stylist Jangmi asked smiling from ear to ear. In her hand, she was holding a long clothing piece up high covered in a black garment bag. Looking at her expression it seemed she was more excited than I am. 

''I'm ready'' I smiled nervously. The moment she reached for the zipper and pulled it down my eyes widened. My mouth fell open once she removed the bag revealing the stunning dress to me.

''Omg! I am going to wear that'' I spoke speechless making her nod while chuckling. 

''Isn't is beautiful?'' She spoke with a small wiggle of her hips.

''Are you insane it's breathtaking. I can't believe I'm going to wear this.'' I spoke stunned. I stepped closer taking a closer look at the dress. The long dress with long sleeves till my palms seemed so elegant. The back had a deep V cut and it kinda gave off a greek vibe. The vibrant dark red color matched so well with the golden details around the waist. The dress did seem form fitting and I could see a split part for the legs. Other than that the dress was just totally glammed up with a lot of rhinestones and sparkles. Even some tiny golden flowers on the back. I just could not wait to be in it. 

Having the dress finally on me my mouth dropped further than it possibly could. 

''It looks amazing'' the stylist spoke from behind me. My hands slowly stroke down the dress feeling the soft fabric on my body. It really looked like it was made for me. 

''I love it'' I breathed out happily. That moment a loud sound was heard of someone clapping their hands together. Everyone seemed to gather at the center of the room and so did we. There she was standing. Mrs. Kim, she scanned around the room and a proud smile appeared on her face seeing all the models dressed in her designs all set to go up that runway.

''Ladies you all look absolutely stunning! Thank you all for being here. Thank you all for helping me out I would not have come so far without my stylists, makeup artists, hairdresser and not to forget my beautiful set of models. The show will start in about 15 minutes. I want you all to relax and get on that runway with all your confidence. And don't forget it's okay to make mistakes. No one is perfect so don't worry too much everyone. Let this all be a fun night!'' Everyone started cheering and applauding hearing her words. She truly is such a kind woman. Hearing that we only had 15 minutes left my heart started to race.

-End Y/N's POV-

--------------------------------------

-Jungkook's POV-

''Wait so Y/N doesn't know you are here?'' Woosung Hyung asked from beside me. The three of us were already seated inside on the front row while many people started to enter. The show was gonna start in 15 minutes and I could feel my heart racing. I'm so nervous.....

''No...'' I replied making his eyes widen.

''Why not?'' Doyoung hyung spoke from my other side being just as shocked as Woosung Hyung is. 

''I don't know....I just didn't want to make her uncomfortable,  if she knows I'm watching it'' I replied and I could see Woosung hyung his mouth fall open.

''You dumbass we are seated on the front row. She will see us for sure what if she gets in shock during the show once she suddenly sees you? She might lose focus and fall or something I don't know.'' Hearing Woosung Hyung say that I froze in my seat. What if Y/N indeed is gonna panic or something once she sees me.

''Idiot don't say that'' Doyoung hyung said making the both of us look at him. 

''I went to take a look at the test runway and Y/N did really well. I think even if she sees Jungkook here she will stay in her role as a model.'' Hearing him say that did make my heart feel at ease. Let's hope that is gonna be the case.

''I wonder what clothing piece she will wear'' He added making me think as well. I could see Woosung hyung smirk at me before looking at Doyoung Hyung.

''Did your mom launch a new set of lingerie in her collection?'' He asked making me instantly hit his head making him whimper. Just thinking about that......I could feel my face heat up. Suddenly the light started to dim down and everyone stopped talking while sitting properly in their seat. 

''It's gonna start....'' I muttered under my nervous breath. 

-TBC-