Chapter 29

-Y/N's POV-

The next morning was chaotic as ever. Both Minjoon and Joontae woke up super early, luckily my mom woke up shortly after and was there to distract them. Jungkook and I continued sleeping longer and eventually confessed our relationship to my mom. I'm glad that she is genuinely happy for me. I know that when it comes to boyfriends my mom is having a hard time accepting it, due to what happened to my sister and her boyfriend. But I'm sure she sees that Jungkook isn't someone like that. 

We spend a fun day together before heading home that night and before I knew it the test week was over. 

---------------------------------------

- 3 weeks later -

''I made it.....'' I muttered softly looking at the piece of paper in my hands. All our tests were over and today we would be getting our results back. Plus this would basically determine if we passed this year and graduate or not. 

''What?'' Woosung oppa muttered from beside me curiously trying to look at my sheet.

''I made it! I passed!'' I turned around to him jumping as I shouted a bit too loud. From behind him, I could see Jungkook and Doyoung oppa jogging their way towards us who just got their results as well. 

''Jungkook!'' I shouted happily running my way up to him. Once I reached him I jumped into the air placing my hands on his shoulder feeling him wrap his hands around my waist lifting me.

''I made it!'' I announced happily while he spun us around. His eyes widened with a big smile while he placed me down back on the ground. 

''I knew you could do it!'' He spoke proud and seeing his eyes sparkle really did make me feel proud of myself. 

''I couldn't have done it without your help. Your tutoring and especially the notes you gave me really did their work'' I smiled. 

''And?'' I asked curiously trying to get a look at his paper to see his results.

''Of course, I passed. It's me The Jeon Jungkook'' he joked earning a chuckle from me along with a slight bump on his chest. 

''Both of us passed as well. Thanks for asking guys'' Woosung oppa interrupted making my lips form into a shy smile. Jungkook and I were being too much into our own world. 

''Can't believe it's finally over.....We are done. Now each of us will be heading their own ways.....'' Jungkook spoke. The three of us could tell that it did make him upset. I'm pretty sure the reason why is because he won't be able to see his Hyungs as much as he does now. 

''Ah Jungkook-ah don't talk as if we won't see each other again. Yeah, this might be over, but our friendship won't be. Ever. No matter which path each of us will go, we will stay in each other's life for sure.'' Doyoung oppa spoke making me nod. He really knows what to say. 

''Did you think I was just gonna let go of my Jungkookie? We are brothers, right now and forever'' Woosung oppa added as he squished Jungkook his cheeks. The sight just made me chuckle. He really is like their little brother it seems. 

Jungkook didn't say anything and just nodded with a smile, but the three of us could clearly see the tears building up in his eyes.

''Jungkookie are you crying?'' Woosung oppa spoke while hugging Jungkook his side. 

''Ah he is! Ah, our Jungkookie is crying'' Doyoung oppa spoke joking only to make Jungkook cry more. The three of us burst out into small laughter before circling around him and joining for a group hug as comfort.

-END Y/N's POV-

--------------------------------------------------

-Jungkook's POV-

''What?!'' My dad raised his brow as his eyes looked at me in disgust. I finally told them. I finally told my parents that I do not what to become the next CEO of our company. I'm done with school the only thing waiting is the graduation day and afterward, I want to focus on myself. I want to work towards my own future. 

''Honey you're not serious are you?'' My mother asked nervously while she placed her hand on my father his shoulder to calm him down.

''I am mom...I never was interested in becoming the next CEO, but I did it because you guys wanted me to. Because you guys decided I would be the next CEO I tried my hardest to live up to that. Just like I always have. My whole life I have been doing what you guys want me to do, but it's never enough. Sure I attend the schools you guys want me to go to, play the sport you guys want me to do, become the next CEO like you guys want me to become and marry a girl you guys want me to marry just to make the people around me happy.....but what about me? Do I not deserve to be happy?'' At this point, I could feel myself breaking into tears, but I tried to keep myself strong. 

''Jungkook-ah'' My mother spoke softly. I could see that she was getting emotional herself but at this moment just didn't know what to say.

''Never had I thought that my son would make such a foolish decision'' My father spoke up. Of course, he would say something like that. He doesn't understand how I feel and he will never understand. It's something I already expected. 

''Everything we did was for you and this is what we get in return?! You being ungrateful and wanting to throw away what we build for you!'' My father was really losing his temper but I wasn't planning on backing out. 

''No father....all of this was just for yourself. You build all of this for yourself, I'm just a tool for you to keep it standing.'' I replied seeing his eyes go red with anger.

''Get out.....GET OUT! You ungrateful pig! Do whatever you want, but don't you dare set foot in this house again!'' His loud voice echoed through the whole room, his anger clearly showing. Before my mother could speak up wanting to calm him down he raised his voice again. 

''OUT!!'' I lowered my head not saying a thing and left the house like that. I guess this is it...

-End Jungkook's POV-

----------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Finally, Minjoon fell asleep he had some crazy energy today. I was on the couch trying to focus on the movie I was watching, but I just couldn't. Jungkook messaged me today that he would be talking to his parents today, but I haven't heard anything from him ever since. Would his parents accept his decision? 

Hearing my doorbell rang slightly startled me but in a hurry, I got off the couch heading to the front door. 

''Jungkook'' I muttered softly once the person in front of the door got revealed. My heart started to ache to see him great me with a small smile. His eyes were red and puffy. He let himself in and once the door closed behind him tears started to stain his cheek. Without even hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head towards me shoulder letting it rest there. I didn't ask anything and just decided to comfort him. I could feel myself slightly breaking out into tears, but right now I had to be strong for him.

-TBC-