Chapter 1

[Before you start reading! Thank you so much for giving my story a chance! This is the first Malec story that I have ever written but I must say this story is mainly based on Ella, their daughter. Malec will be there for sure as they are a huge part of Ella her life but please continue reading and voting!

Who do you think is the father of Ella?]

_

I was making my way to college. The streets of Brooklyn were almost always empty and especially were I lived. I heard the birds singing and closed my eyes to hear it. It was so beautiful. I have always believed that the birds were just making us happy while we were sad. I was more than sad. I was terrified to go to college. As a eighteen year old you would think that you would not get bullied anymore but it was still going on in college.

Charlotte and Jade, also known as the mean sisters decided to make my life a hell. Not like it was not like hell already. My insecurity was on the lowest level and due to their opinion I was a weirdo. I dressed myself in a different way and never had really friends. That was enough for them to hate me and start making fun out of me.

The most annoying part was that in the part were we lived in Brooklyn rumours would spread easily. Everyone knew that my father had left us when I was born. Charlotte and Jade made fun of it and said that I was the reason - and perhaps I was. I may was a mistake and that was the reason that my father decided to leave because he was a coward - and could not take the responsibility that was waiting for him.

I don't care about it, not anymore. For eighteen years my father was not part of my life and I did not needed him. My mother was the only one that I wanted. Despite not having friends, she was my best friend. I could open up my heart to her and tell her anything but I would leave out the parts that would make her worried sick.

For example my terrifying nightmares and the people who were bullying me. As a mum she would go crazy and perhaps kick the asses of the bullies which I did not want. She finally had a good job and I did not want her to lose it. Financial we were not strong either. We lived in a small apartment and had the cheapest food in house. Sometimes we did not even have food but that was alright. I had my mother at least. the one who loved me for whom I was.

I walked inside of the Brooklyn college and saw Charlotte - and Jade talking to this handsome boy I had a crush on for a very long time but I knew he would never see me as I saw him. I walked past by them.

"My daddy loves me so much." I heard Charlotte say but I totally ignored her. There was no point going into a argument with her and why should I argue with her about my father? I hated him myself. I hated him with my whole heart. I just hope that this day could fly by so I could finally perform again.

My mother unlike me did have friends and they gave me a opportunity to perform. I loved to sing. It felt like all my emotions were gone and I always felt so relief. It was almost like I was in another world where my parents were together and were I had a happy life without any bullies around me.

_

I heard the last bell and I quickly took my bag - and made my way out of the class. I heard some students giggling and I sighed. It would never stop. People would never stop making fun of me or hurting me and the saddest thing was that I got used to it. It was still hurting but not as much as it did before. I rushed out of the college and walked towards my house. I was glad that I did not see Charlotte or Jade. I don't know what they would do this time to insult me.

"I am home!" I called out when I walked inside our small apartment. I did not hear my mum saying anything back and I frowned. That was weird. She told me that she took a day off because someone was coming to observe me. She should be here. I let my bag on the couch and walked inside. I heard my mum talking to someone and out of curiosity I walked to her room. The room was slightly open and I could hear her mumble.