Chapter 11

[hello!!! I hope you are having a good day! Please make sure to keep voting for the chapters... i have seen that they have gone down... let me know in the comments what you think of the story!]

_

MAGNUS'S POV
We finally came to the tombs of the silent brothers. Ella had been awfully quiet and I did not blame her at all. She had no idea what she was going to expect and at this point neither did we. We had to clarify what Ella was and how dangerous her powers could be.

"Ella?" Alec asked. I looked at Ella and Alec. I could see that she was terrified. She had gone pale but acted as nothing scared her. Alec looked worried at Ella. Alec and Ella had always a connection from the very beginning they met. I was glad that I have him because I had no idea what I would have done without him or what would have become of me. He made me better in every possible way.

"Are you okay?" Alec asked and she nodded before he could even finish off his sentence. I felt so sorry for her. She never had a clue about this world and it was understandable that she felt this way. I would have been terrified too. She knew no one, not even her own father... I walked towards Alec and Ella.

"I will let nothing happen to you. If I think that you are in danger, I will pull you out of there." I said and I knew that our relationship wasn't the best but I loved her and I would do anything to protect her. Ella looked at me and gave me a small smile. Even her smiling reminded me so much of her mother.

"I know." She said. I was just glad that she relied on me. I knew that she relied the most on Alec and I did not blame her for that. I was the one that pushed her away the whole time and who was awful to her.

Ella sighed and we all walked inside. I made the fireball follow Ella, so she would have been able to see where she was walking into. She stopped and turned around. She smiled at me again and I did the same. I held her hand and walked together inside with Alec following us. I saw that the silent brothers were already waiting. As soon as Ella saw them, she quickly stepped back. Her hands were shaking and I could see from the look in her eyes that she was afraid.

"Don't let their appearance fool you. Their heart is fully pure." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and squeezed my hand a bit. She took a deep breath in and then she breathed out. I understood why she would be terrified as the silent brothers didn't look as welcoming.

"We have been expecting you, Ella Bane." One of the silent brother's said. He approached her and held his hand out in front of Ella. She first looked at me and I nodded with a smile. She again looked at the silent brother and took his hand. Both of them walked to the center of the circle that was drawn on the floor.

Ella was looking like she was about to cry. Her chest was going up and down. I could see that she was still shaking. I felt powerless. I couldn't do anything to make her feel better. I didn't know her at all. I had no idea what would make her happy when she was upset or what she loved to do. I scolded myself for this. I missed so much out and when she came back I was mean at her. I saw that Ella was looking at us and I smiled again, hoping that it would reassure her. 

"It will be fine." I said and hoped that she felt a bit protected. She nodded and smiled. The silent brothers held each other's hands which made a circle around me. It was almost like they were my shield. I looked over at Alec, who was just staring at the silent brothers.

"She will be fine." I said and Alec instantly looked at me. He sighed and nodded.

"I hope so." He whispered. I held his hand and I could already feel that he was less tense than he was before.

"Da vo, ne pak mo." One of the silent brother enchanted and the others followed him. I looked again at Ella. She looked uneasy and she tried moving around but she couldn't get out.

"What is happening?" Ella asked afraid. I frowned and stepped a bit closer but the energy that the silent brothers had built pushed me back immediately.

"Dad?!" Ella screamed and Alec got closer as well but I pushed him back.

"It could kill you." I said and Alec shot me a glare. I knew that he never liked to feel vulnerable or for someone to tell him to stay away because it could endanger him.

"I don't care, Magnus." He said and I could tell that he was raging. I frowned again and Alec moved away from me. Ella started to scream and the power that she was releasing was abnormal. The tomb was moving and some stones were falling apart. The wind was so powerful that we were almost not able to stand on our own feet.

"Stop!" Alec screamed at the silent brothers but they didn't listen. I tried to stop them by touching them and when I contacted them an electric shock created lightning which pushed me to the other side of the wall. I grunted and looked up. Ella was looking at me and she was terrified. I promised her that I would protect her.

Ella looked up and screamed as all the energy was building up. I could feel the energy that she was giving away and it was the most powerful one that I had ever felt. Ella looked down and to my shock, her eyes were turned into red. It looked like her eyes were filled with blood. She screamed and grunted. Her eyes changed fully white now. It was like she ws fighting with herself. She stopped screaming and moving. Her arms were next to her body, just hanging. She gazed at all of us and then passed out, and fell on the ground. The silent brothers moved away from her and Alec quickly ran towards her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed at one specific silent brother. Brother Zachariah looked at me and shook his head.

"Ella? Wake up." Alec said desperately. My focus was again on Ella and quickly made my way towards them. Alec used his stele to active the Iratze rune but she didn't wake up. I turned myself around and looked at the silent brothers.

"Why is she not waking up?!" I shouted in anger at them. If I didn't respect them enough, I would have attacked them. I trusted them to do the right thing and right now I have no idea what they did or why they did it.

"She is exhausted but she will wake up. Just not now." Brother Zachariah said. Alec picked up Ella, making sure she wouldn't be hurt. I wanted to leave but they stopped me.

"Ella is powerful, Magnus." Brother Zachariah said. I could hear the tense and worry in his voice.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Ella is half demon and half angelic. Both exist inside of her and if her demonic side takes over her angelic side she could be a danger to all of us. She wouldn't be able to control it." He said and I frowned.

"How can we stop it?" I asked. I had no idea what to do. I couldn't just erase her demonic side.

"In order to be good. She has to do good. Her demonic side is weaker than her angelic side. If she learns how to control her powers she could control her demonic side." He said again and I nodded.

"You and Alec have to lead her. Both of you have to do this together. She looks up at both of you." He said and I nodded again. We walked out of the tomb and I sighed. It was like I had to raise a baby again but this time this baby was in control of her own actions. It was just a matter of listening to me. I was terrified because I had no idea if I was ready for this...

[I hope that you guys like it! There will be much more coming! Please make sure to vote and comment !]