Chapter 32

Hello! Please don't hate me for the last chapter. I still hoped you liked it though! How is everyone doing? You can always message me if you feel the need to talk! I will always be here.
_________________________________

I cried and cried until my father managed to hug me. He held tightly onto me. I felt too numb to even hold him back. I could hear myself cry. Even if I didn't wanted to.

"I promised her that she would go back home. I told her that she would go home." I cried as I held onto my father. I was looking at my mother's corpse and each time I looked, I felt like the earth beneath my feet was thrown away from me.

"Ella..." My father said softly. I could hear it from his voice that he had been crying too. I sobbed and move away from him. Without any emotion, I looked at my mother.

There was so much that I was feeling that I didn't even knew on what feeling I should be focusing on. I couldn't feel my body. I just stared at her. This was my fault.

I stood up as I still looked at my mother. I could feel something inside of me burning. I knew that it was my warlock side getting stronger. I could feel the power inside of me and I felt the need to lash out. I felt the need to lash out on Lucifer.

"Ella? Where are you going?" I heard my father ask but I ignored him. I walked away from my mother and saw Lucifer fighting against Alec.

Alec focused one of his arrows on Lucifer but the power Lucifer held made Alec throw one of his arrows in the sky. I saw Lucifer coming closer towards Alec but it would be my hell day if he hurts someone I love.

I held up my hand which made Lucifer widen his eyes. His hands quickly touched his neck and he started to gasp. I could see Alec looking in confusion. I slowly walked towards them and Lucifer looked at me.

"Stop." He grunted out as he looked at me. I could see Alec looking at me a bit bewildered but somehow I could see some sense of proudness in his eyes.

"Just like you did?" I asked with rage. The angrier I got, the more powerful I felt. I pushed my hand a bit more and I could hear Lucifer chocking now.

"You killed her!" I shouted and I came closer. I could hear Alec gasp. The realisation kicked him and when he turned himself around, he could see her body laying and by her side was my father.

I saw Lucifer's eyes travelling to my mother's body and I could see that he was startled by himself but there was no remorse to be seen. He didn't care. All he wanted was power and all he wanted was hell to be unleashed on earth.

"Don't give me so much credit. It must have been someone else." He said as he was still choking. I shook my head as I felt myself getting angrier.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" I screamed as I pushed him with all the power I had against the tree.

"Ella." I heard Alec call me out but I didn't reply back. I walked over to Lucifer and I could see that he was going to attack but I stopped him.

"What are you going to do huh?" I asked as I switched my hand and broke on of his arms. Lucifer screamed in agony and I chuckled.

"I will find a way to kill you and believe me I am going to come for you." I said throughout my teeth as I looked at him. I could see the fear in his eyes but then he started to chuckle softly.

"Maybe but not today." He said and with a second he was gone. Confused, I looked around me but I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Lucifer! You coward!" I shouted as I was looking around but there was no sign of him. His people started gathering around and they left within seconds. Why was he leaving now?

"Ella?" I heard Alec ask. I turned myself around and looked at him. Alec walked towards me and held my hands.

"Hey..." He said softly but I couldn't even manage to look him into his eyes. I knew that if I did, I would break down again.

"She is dead." I said as I looked up and looked him into his blue eyes. Alec looked with sorrow into my eyes and he sighed. He hugged me tightly and I sobbed.

I could see how sorry he was but it wouldn't make me feel bad any less. I saw Samuel coming towards us with the same sorry and sorrow look in his eyes.

"Hey..." He said softly when I came out of the hug with Alec. I looked at him. I could tell that he had no idea what to say to me and to be honest, neither did I.

"Hey." I said back. Samuel looked at me uncomfortably and gave me a small smile.

"I am sorry..." He said and I just nodded. I turned away from Samuel and Alec. I walked again towards my mother. I saw my father picking my mother's body up.

"We are going back to the institute." My father said softly as he looked at me. I could see that his eyes were swollen and red. I nodded.

I saw Chris looking at me. He just looked at me as if he was in pain. I think now I understand what he went through with Erica.

"I was unable to save her." I breathed out as I looked at him. I could feel myself being unable to breathe and the tears started to burn in my eyes.

"It's not your fault..." Chris said softly as he pulled me into a hug. I cried softly as I held him tightly.

"She is dead." I cried as I hid my face into his chest.

"She is dead and it is my fault." I cried as I held onto him tightly. Chris's hands were covered around my back which pulled me even closer to him.

"It is my fault." I said softly as I sobbed. Chris backed away from a bit and held my face with his hands.

"You did everything in your power to safe her. This isn't your fault." Chris said as he looked deeply into my eyes. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and I bit my underlip so I wouldn't burst out of crying again.

He hugged me again and I sighed out as I held him tightly.