Chapter 2

[I AM SO SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPLOAD CHAPTER TWO! I have so many assignments going on and it is almost Christmas so I am trying my best to upload as much as I can... I have so much ideas for this story and believe me you will love it... At least I hope you will. Make sure to vote and comment! By the 10 votes, I will be uploading a new chapter!]

_

"What is going on, mother?" I asked in fear. She looked at me and grabbed me by my hands. Her eyes were full of fear which made me even more terrified. Who were those men and what did my mother just do? Was I imagining this?

"Sweetie, we need to run." She said and I did not wait for a second to think about it and immediately started running with my mother behind me. My heart rate was abnormal I could feel it. The fear was taking over and I felt like I could lose all at once.

"I should have been honest with you from the beginning." My mother said and made stop running. I looked at her in confusion and I saw the other men coming for us. The rain made it harder to see and it made shiver as it was too cold. We were all soaked wet by the rain. You could hear no one. The streets were empty. I looked at my mother.

"Mum, we should run. They are coming!" I shouted in fear and I felt like I could start crying. I had no idea why those men were behind us and I had no idea what my mother was talking about. This was not what I had planned for today. Being chased by unknown men was terrifying. More terrifying than being bullied...

"Honey, I can't. You have to go to your father. He will protect you." My mother said and my heart dropped. My mum never mentioned my dad. We never talked about him nor did I ask about him. After all these years he was here but I had never met him or did I? I don't even know how he looks like or what his name is.

"No, mum. Please." I cried and my mum held me tight. Almost like she was too scared that those men would take me away from her. The rains were dropping down from a chin and she rested her forehead against mine. I couldn't believe what was going on. I had million questions in my mind and none of them were being answered.

"You Ella Crystal Bane are special and those men are behind you. I can't let them take you. Your father can help you protect yourself and guide you. I don't regret doing anything for you but now you must go. You need to go." She said and she looked around as she saw a man coming for her. She took something out of her pocket and when she held it a blade came out of it. I stood there startled staring at the blade that was lighting up.

When the men came closer my mother stabbed him and I screamed in horror. What did my mother just do? The man fell down and I saw blood coming out of his mouth. My mother just murdered someone in front of my eyes. She turned around and looked at me. I could feel myself shaking and I felt like I was going to collapse on the ground.

"Mum, you just killed someone." I said in shock and she nodded. There was no emotion on her face and I could tell that she did not care about it. How could she be so cold about it? She just took someone else's life.

"Ella, those are the bad guys who are taking you away from me. I can't let that happen." She said and she drew something in my hand. I grunted as I felt my skin burning and when I looked at my hand I saw it glowing. It was like a tattoo that had magical power in it.

"I need you to concentrate now, Ella." She said and I did what she said. I had no idea what she wanted me to do next but right now I was just concentrating myself.

"Make a portal. Think about your most loving memories and take that power - and make it." My mother said and my heart was beating fast. What kind of a portal does she want me to make? What was I? Was I a bloody witch? What was my mother? Why did they want me? Why was I so special? I closed my eyes and thought of the most loving memory I had of my mother. I felt something releasing out of my hand and I openend by eyes. I gasped as I saw light coming out of my hand which then made a circle in the middle of the street.