Chapter 50

This is the last chapter!
________________________________

The door suddenly opened of the basement, revealing Lucifer who had a dirty smirk plastered around his lips. Ella felt her rage fill up within her and she walked towards him. She raised her hand up and was ready to attack him when Lucifer slapped her hard against her cheek, making her fall down on the cold floor.

Alec rushed towards Ella, holding her by her arms as he tried making her stand up again. She pushed his hands angrily away as she glared at Lucifer. "I will kill you." She spat out. Lucifer enjoyed this. He enjoyed every single bit of this. He was feeding onto her rage and he could feel himself getting stronger.

"Should I kill your dad too?" He asked as he averted his eyes to the bruised up Alec. He shot him an angry glare. He wished he was more capable of doing something against him but he was nothing else but just weak.

He was just weak...

He was nothing without his seraph blade or even his stele. He couldn't feel more powerful or heal himself with it. He was nothing else but just a human without his angelic abilities.

"I will end you, Lucifer. Don't test me." Ella warned him as she came closer to him. She pushed Alec with her hand behind her, acting like a living shield. He wanted to protest but his body felt so weak that the eighteen year old girl felt stronger than him.

"This is sad." Lucifer smiled as he looked at Alec who seemed to be losing his patience with him. He put his hands up, glowing black fog from his hand as he moved it up and down.

Alec could feel the air tightening in lungs and felt the pressure on his throat. He quickly put his hands around his throat as he desperately tried to breathe but couldn't get any oxygen through his lungs. He started choking slightly and became red as Ella hurriedly looked at him.

"Dad..." She pronounced her words heart broken and quickly turned herself around. She was so overwhelmed that she couldn't think straight anymore. The only thing that went through her mind was that Alec could be killed right in front of her just like how her grandfather was killed... Just before her eyes and she was helpless, she couldn't do anything about it.

She was useless.

"Let him go!" Ella shouted as she turned herself around in a second, her eyes glistening red as a fury of rage overtook her, taking back Lucifer. His evil smirk slowly faded away when he saw how powerful Ella became in an instant.

"I didn't know you were this strong..." His voice went low. He felt dumb compared to Ella. He should have known better. After what she was capable of doing, standing up against him would be a small task for her.

Alec still struggled with his breathing, turning blue as no oxygen was coming to help him breathe. He gasped many times and felt himself gagging the entire time to let some air come in but nothing helped. It was as if his airways were clenched closed. There was nothing he could do to breathe again. No matter how desperate he was.

"I said let him go." Ella said throughout her gritted teeth. She spat her words out with so much wrath and rage that Lucifer stopped his actions, slightly fearing what this little girl could do to him once he pushes his limits with her which he has done many times.

He knew that he had badly affected her and he never realised that the pain he had been giving her made her much stronger than she used to be. It was his own misfortune. When he thought he could dominate her and scare her off, he actually and unintentionally made her more powerful than she used to be.

She was the she devil.

The she devil that was good and pure.

Her touch wouldn't burn down things and destroy it but would make it come back to alive. It would fix everything that has been once destroyed and it would bring back a kind of magic that had been gone for a very long time.