Part 1

Jungkook was tired of everyone treating him like a baby. He was only a couple years younger than Jimin and Taehyung and they didn't get babied nearly as much as he did. He pouted as Jin set his milk in front of him, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Jungkook scowled and squirmed away, swiping at the kiss in annoyance.

"What's the matter little bun?" Jin asked, frowning at him.

"M'not little," he said, his long black ears drooping and his lips pouting as he stared at his milk.

"Is that so? Well I guess you don't need this then?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow and holding up a blue bendy straw. Jungkook's gaze caught on the straw. He blinked his big brown eyes slowly, still pouting.

"Gimme," he said quietly, reaching out his hand for the straw. Jin pulled it back though, giving Jungkook the look as he waited for him to ask nicely. "Please," he squeaked and Jin placed the straw into his milk, ruffling his ears fondly.

"Can I have cookies?" He asked.

"You can have one cookie or you'll spoil your dinner," Jin said, turning to get it for him. Jungkook smiled happily as he took the treat, his bunny teeth flashing at the older boy.

"Thank you hyung!" Jungkook ate half the cookie in one bite, frowning at the clock and then looking back at Jin who was standing by the sink and glancing out the window. "Namjoon hyung is late," he observed, shoving the rest of the cookie into his mouth.

"He is a bit late...I'll call him if he doesn't show up soon," Jin said, turning away from the window and heading out of the room.

-

Namjoon was strolling leisurely along the sidewalk on the way home. It had been a beautiful day and he had been cooped up inside the studio for most of it so he had chosen to take the long way through the park by the woods. It was starting to get dark now, but he just hummed happily, walking with his hands stuffed in his pockets home to where his boyfriend and their rabbit hybrid waited for him.

-

You were running, throwing glances over your shoulder every now and then as your bare feet flew over the dirt, your long hair and the dirty dress you wore snagging on branches and bushes, twigs scratching your arms and legs and face as you went as fast as you could. Your breathing was ragged and you had been running for a long time, your hybrid body allowing you to go for much longer than any human would be able to sprint without stopping.

You were positive you had escaped without being followed, but you had not yet outrun your fear and now you were terribly lost on top of it. Never having seen the outside of the facility you had been raised in before, the woods were a complete mystery to you and you had no sense of where they led. You began to slow, just a little, still running but no longer as fast as your bruised legs could carry you, allowing your body to recuperate a bit as you gulped deep breaths.

Without warning the woods suddenly stopped and you broke the tree line, shoving between a grouping of thick bushes that had obscured your view and suddenly crashed into something soft but solid that made a surprised "oof!" Sound when you hit it.

You bounced off the object, landing in a heap and looking up to see that it was a man. You had never seen a man with such a soft face and kind eyes and he looked at you in shock as you panted at his feet. You smelled the undeniably human scent rolling off him but there was also something hybrid clinging to his clothing and although your brain screamed at you to get away from the man and continue running, there was something about the curious way he was looking at you that kept you from moving, still sitting on the ground and trying to catch your breath.