Part 49

Namjoon was off to work and Seokjin was sipping coffee quietly at the table, reading the newspaper before his appointments for the day while the hybrids ate their breakfast the next morning.

"So little one," Jungkook started, making her look up from her food and tilt her head curiously at the sound of his voice.

"Hm?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me after your piano lesson today," he said shyly.

"Sure!" She replied. Seokjin's food was always amazing - but since she had discovered restaurants she always loved going out to eat. Getting to be in a new place and pick whatever you wanted was so much fun. "Oppa, are you going to be off work in time to come with us?" She asked, turning to Jin who raised an eyebrow and glanced at Jungkook before looking back at his newspaper pointedly.

"A-actually," Jungkook said, his long ears twitching nervously as his big eyes darted down to the table and then back up at her. "I was thinking just you and me. Like um. Like a date," he said, now biting his lip and staring at her hopefully.

She blinked, her big eyes wide and her cheeks dusted pink and then she nodded. "Okay - sure Kookie. I'd like to go on a date with you," she said softly, looking directly into his big chocolate brown eyes. Jungkook blushed.

"Great," he murmured, before clearing his throat and looking back down at his food shyly. The fox looked at Seokjin and he glanced up at her over his paper, shooting her a wink before taking a sip of his coffee. She smiled and stood from the table, collecting their dishes and washing up.

During little one's lesson with Yoongi she could barely focus on the notes on the page before her, her heart beating excitedly as she thought about Jungkook taking her on the date. The cat's tail was twitching behind the piano bench next to her in annoyance.

"Little one, you just played a F# instead of G again, can you please focus?" He said, his tone betraying a touch of irritation. She shook her head quickly as if to clear it and concentrated on the page.

"Sorry Yoongi oppa," she said quickly, playing through the simple piece he had placed before her finally with only a couple stumbles.

"Good job," he said. "Now, what has got you so distracted?" He asked, turning to her.

"Well um," she replied, blushing shyly. "I have a date with Jungkook tonight,"

"A date with the bunny huh, is that so," Yoongi mused, trying to hide his grin. "Well it's about time anyway. You tell me if he ever gives you any trouble, I'll kick his ass," he said.

"Yoongi!" His girlfriend scolded, having just walked into the room as he cursed. "Language around the little ears."

"What? She's an adult!" The cat defended, holding his hands up. There was a knock on the door and Yoongi got off the piano bench to answer it, the fox rising nervously behind him.

He opened the door to see the black eared bunny. He was dressed a bit nicer than usual, wearing fitted jeans and a blue sweater that hugged his shoulders and torso just a bit. His dark hair was arranged neatly, parted and falling over his forehead beneath his soft black ears and he was holding a single flower that looked like he had picked it on his way.

"Hi hyung. I'm here to pick up -" he noticed her over Yoongi's shoulder then and cut himself off with a wide grin. He held his hand out for her and she quickly stepped passed Yoongi to take it, a smile splitting her own face.

"Thank you for my lesson oppa!" She said to the cat as she waved.

Yoongi chuckled. "No problem little one, see you later," he replied, closing the door behind her as she stepped out of his apartment and into the hall. She turned to Jungkook.