Part 8

"Namjoon I have to go to work tomorrow," Seokjin said as they got ready for bed that evening after tucking the hybrids in. "What will we do with little one?"

"Shit, I didn't think about that...maybe I should take the day off..." Namjoon mused as he climbed into the bed.

"You can't do that Joonie, you have that big project coming up," Jin said as he buttoned his pajama shirt.

"You're right...do you think she'll be alright if she goes to Hoseok's with Kook?"

"I don't know...but I think Jungkookie will take care of her, don't you?" Jin said, tilting his head at the other man.

"I do. He was really good with her today. Honestly it would have been hard without him," Namjoon agreed. "Let me just check with Hoseok and make sure he's cool with taking her as well."

-

Hoseok had said he would be interested to meet their new hybrid and happy to let her accompany the boys, so Namjoon woke her early the next morning, shaking her shoulder softly.

"Little one," he whispered. "I'm sorry sweetheart but you need to wake up - Jin and I both have to work today so you are going to go with Jungkookie to his friend's house."

"Oppa? We're leaving?" She asked sleepily as she sat up in the bed.

"Yes love. Now get dressed and come downstairs when you're done, alright?" She nodded, yawning, and crawled out of the bed.

Jungkook was walking down the hall and yawning deeply as well when he walked past the room the fox had been staying in. He glanced in the open door sleepily and stopped, dropping his head and shaking it before sighing deeply and stepping in. She had clearly never had options on what to wear before and didn't know how to put an outfit together. She had put on ripped jeans with a pretty pink dress and a blue zip up hoodie and was currently tugging on one yellow sock and one red one.

"Fox," Jungkook started, and she looked up to him, her lips parted questioningly. "Those clothes don't go together," he said, shaking his head. She frowned down at the outfit, looking confused.

"Oh..." she said simply, unsure what she had done wrong or how to correct it. He sighed again, crossing the room. He tugged on the hoodie and fluffed the skirt of the dress. "Take these off and put...this on instead," he said, turning to pull a simple long sleeved T-shirt out of the pile of clothes that didn't have homes yet. "You're not sup- oh!" He quickly turned away, blushing hard. When he had turned back to hand her the T-shirt she had already removed the hoodie and dress, leaving her standing there in just the ripped jeans and soft black bra she had put on, and Jungkook shoved the shirt at her and scurried from the room.

She stood there frowning as she blinked after him in confusion, unsure what she had done to make him leave so suddenly. But she just shrugged and tugged the shirt on, heading downstairs as she pulled it down. He was a clever rabbit, she thought to herself as she smoothed the sleeves of the shirt on her way down stairs. This outfit was much more comfortable than the first she had chosen.

Namjoon furrowed his brow when Jungkook came hurrying down the stairs with pink cheeks, but the boy didn't say anything so he didn't ask questions, simply waiting patiently for Jin and the fox to join them. Seokjin always took a long time to get ready in the mornings, but Namjoon didn't mind - he had always been struck by how pretty the man was and if it took time for him to be satisfied with his appearance - so be it. The little fox came slowly down the stairs, looking cute in tight jeans and a big comfy shirt, the sleeves falling past her hands slightly as she yawned and shuffled toward them. Jungkook turned away quickly but she smiled as she walked straight to Namjoon and nuzzled her head against his chest.