Part 14

Taehyung waved goodbye to Jungkook as he headed out to climb into the car when Namjoon showed up to pick him up. He closed the door and turned around and Hoseok was right behind him looking at him intently with his head tilted to the side.

"H-hi Hobi," Taehyung said, suddenly feeling nervous. Hoseok's eyes ran up and down him, making the dog hybrid shift uncomfortably. The man licked his lips slowly and raised his hand, trailing a single finger down Taehyung's throat, over his adam's apple and down his chest, his eyes glinting.

"Hi baby boy. Did you have fun kissing little Jungkookie?" He asked, his voice low and husky as he took another step toward Taehyung, slowly backing the boy against the door.

"N-no," Taehyung said, turning his head to the side to expose his throat to the older man. Hoseok pinned him against the door with his hips, leaning in and brushing his lips ever so lightly over his throat.

"No what, baby?" He asked softly, his mouth poised over Taehyung's neck, feeling the boy's pulse racing beneath his skin.

"No, sir," Taehyung whispered, his heart pounding so loudly he expected Hoseok could hear it even with his human ears.

"Good boy," Hoseok said with a smirk before dropping his mouth to the hybrid's neck. He bit him lightly and then turned to kisses, sliding his lips up the boy's neck to his jaw. Taehyung whimpered as the man teased him, pressing against him roughly with his hips and kissing him everywhere but his lips.

"P-please Hobi - I mean, sir - please," the boy whined, trying to capture his owner's lips with his own and bucking his hips beneath him. Hoseok quickly grabbed his chin and pulled his mouth away from him, looking darkly into the boy's eyes.

"Be a good boy for me, Taehyung," he said softly, before finally relenting and kissing the boy deeply.

-

Namjoon and Jungkook arrived home to a warm and messy kitchen full of delicious smells and excited chatter. The fox was once again seated on the counter top and was holding a wooden spoon as Seokjin explained the correct amount of time to boil fresh pasta for.

"Hurry love, don't let our sauce boil too hard," he said and she gasped and put the spoon into the red sauce, stirring it quickly.

Namjoon smiled as he looked at the two of them affectionately. Jin's hair was messy, his pink apron tied around his waist, cinching it tight and making his broad chest look even wider. The fox's long white hair was pulled up into a messy bun, her orange ears poking out in front of it. She was wearing Jin's spare apron thankfully, as she was covered in flour and splatters of red sauce. There was a bit of white flour on her cheek and she grinned hugely at Namjoon and Jungkook as they came through the door.

"Hi oppa! Hi Jungkookie!" She called excitedly from the counter, waving with her free hand as she stirred the sauce. Jin scooped the pasta out of the water and added it right into the pan with the sauce, turning the burner off beneath it. She pulled her spoon away and watched in interest.

"See love, you have to add the pasta right to the sauce so it all gets coated evenly and marries together. You can't just put the pasta in a bowl and then put sauce on top of it. Not in this house," he was explaining and she nodded intently, although she didn't know completely what he meant by all of that. "Alright, we're ready to eat! Just in time, boys," Seokjin said, smiling over his shoulder as he quickly tossed the contents of the pan.

The fox grinned and made grabby hands at Namjoon who smiled and crossed the kitchen to lift her down from the counter, pressing a quick kiss to her head between her ears, making her squirm and giggle.

"Hello little one," he said, his dimples on display as he began helping Jin gather plates.

"Hi, fox," Jungkook said softly from his spot by the door, slowly removing his shoes. She looked over at him shyly.